PDA

View Full Version : New Problem: must resubmit post multiple times before they show up on PC

Moltres Rider
May 31st, 2013, 12:46 PM
I submitted my bird Pokémon cry thread 5 TIMES in the last hour and and ONLY the last time did it show up!!! I was taken to the thread after I submitted it but if I click the homepage link the thread was GONE kaput, gone!!! in the past 60 minutes I submitted it 5 times and only the 5th time did it appear!!!

Team Fail
May 31st, 2013, 01:13 PM
Perhaps it was your browser's cache that was showing a copy of the page before the thread was submitted? That, or perhaps someone didn't think the thread was up to standards and deleted it? (Rather unlikely, they'd usually be locked in those circumstances.)

Dixie Kong
May 31st, 2013, 01:16 PM
That, or perhaps someone didn't think the thread was up to standards and deleted it? (Rather unlikely, they'd usually be locked in those circumstances.)

Just posting to confirm that this was not the case. I checked and there are no deleted threads in PVP, so yeah. And you're right about us not deleting them for that reason, of course. Hope it gets figured out for you though, Justin.