PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Ability to have an empty user title

Spherical Ice
June 2nd, 2013, 05:51 AM
I think many "minimalistic" users here would appreciate the ability to just click a button to remove their user title instead of the current option which I think is either putting something like a full stop or contacting hstaff to put   there. I think it'd save time if we could just remove/leave it blank ourselves.

Virtual Headache
June 2nd, 2013, 06:11 AM
You can insert & #32; (without the space between the & and the #) and your usertitle will be empty.

Tsutarja
June 2nd, 2013, 06:11 AM
I thought the Reset button blanked one's user title though.. unless you mean once that's done have the member's rank also not show as the alternative user title. :S

EDIT: Ninja'd by Virtual Headache

Spherical Ice
June 2nd, 2013, 06:34 AM
Oh, thanks. Maybe that should be mentioned in the options page?

Team Fail
June 2nd, 2013, 07:11 AM
I thought the Reset button blanked one's user title though.. unless you mean once that's done have the member's rank also not show as the alternative user title. :S

EDIT: Ninja'd by Virtual Headache

Yeah. That reset button only resets the usertitles back to the default ones in the forum's settings. I know PC had a list of them somewhere, but I can't recall where they were listed.

Counterfeit
June 2nd, 2013, 10:44 AM
I just use a blank character.

ALT+255 on Windows or one of the separator characters (CMD+ALT+T and then search) on OSX.