PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Animal?

Lil' Schu
February 11th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Well, what's your favorite animal, and why? Cute, stinky, ugly, or just plain weird, we want to know it!

Mine's the dolphin. It's always been the dolphin. I was fascinated with it when I was little; I couldn't figure out how it was a mammal and lived underwater XD. And now I like it because they're so graceful and kawaii =3

So what's your guys'?

mvtm
February 11th, 2005, 07:48 AM
Mine is the cat. , but i starting to like horses , but i know i dont have the chance to practice horseback ridding.. And on to the exotic species it may be The White Tiger.

[Technya]
February 11th, 2005, 08:01 AM
Wolf, crow, snake and raven are my favorite animals but out of that bunch the crow is my top favorite.

Avegaille
February 11th, 2005, 08:01 AM
mine is also the cat....... I agree with the poster above me!^ They're simply irresistable! those eyes, that fur, those tail, that whiskers!

deathbyalice
February 11th, 2005, 08:04 AM
Lets see, I like cats! domestic and wild, but out of wild, I LOVE lions! and panthers! I also like wolves and ravens and stuff like that. Oh! and little foxes are just so cute! and um.. bunnie rabbits! hehe, and lizards... I love animals, lol.

Mr Cat Dog
February 11th, 2005, 08:15 AM
I wuv dolphins! <3 I had the opportunity to swim with one last year, and his name was Tyler (o_O). He was so cute. I wish I could have taken him home, put him in the pond in my back garden... and... stuff XD But then the WWF would be on my back :P But, yes. I love dolphins! :P And pandas, and Amoebas, and squirrels! (Amoebas > everything)

Lizzie
February 11th, 2005, 08:23 AM
Tigers, they're so cute, ever since I was little I loved Tigger from WInnie the Pooh, so Tigers became my favorite ^_^

Legendary_Pokegirl
February 11th, 2005, 12:04 PM
I have a few. ^^

Horse~ They are so graceful, and gentle. ^^ I just wuv them. And anyone who has been lucky enough to see my room [Eliana...xD] then you would know. Its covered with horse stuff. I also take up horseback riding. <3<3<3

Orca Whale~ I dunno why they call them whales when they are dolphins. O.o *shrugs* Anyways, I love these things~! =D They are so cute, and I have had the opportunity to touch and feed one. ^^ I'm hoping to be able to study them when I grow up. I'm looking forward to seeing wild ones~! =D

Wolf~ Awwwws~! ^^ My love for wolves developed through my love for dogs. ^^ They are so kawaii and free~!

~Karli

Eliana
February 11th, 2005, 12:14 PM
Well...I have a ton...
Anything relating to the Canine Family- Wolves, foxes, doggys, you name it ^o^

Many large Marine animals- Such as sharks, whales, and dolphins!!!

Lizards- this includes snakes ^^

Birds- And expecially Raptors

Theres so many ^^

Sylphiel
February 11th, 2005, 12:23 PM
I have...weird choices for favorites, compared to others. O_o

My top favorites (since I can never think of just one):

Kakapos - they're an extremely rare species of flightless New Zealand parrot. Look them up, they're absolutely adorable. :3 But yeah...I like them for their looks, mostly. And I also feel sorry for them. Poor extremely endangered birds. ;_;

Rabbits - I find this species to be quite adorable as well. XD I actually like lagomorphs in general, but rabbits are the ones that appeal to me the most.

Armadillos - um...because they're odd-looking, I guess. O_o And cute. (Go figure that I'd also like an animal who has names that translate to "rabbit-turtle" in other languages).

Tanuki - or the raccoon dog. Yet again, I find it to be really cute.

Banded Linsang - I absolutely love the markings on it. So pretty...

There's also some others I like, but they don't quite make it to this list. :P It's mostly birds and mustelids (more weasels and ferrets, though) that I'm fond of.

BladeForever
February 11th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Underwater - Sharks
Land - Cheetah.

I've been into sharks for many yrs now and I'm just fascinated by the many sharks I've read about. The Tiger Shark, Great White, Whale Shark, and etc. are very interesting. They have that great underwater flexibilty (the majority) and the l00ks. o.O (which is why Sharpedo was my fav. water PKMN when I used to play the game)

I recently started liking cheetahs in the 7th grade. (about 2 and a half yrs ago) Our teacher had us use the internet in her class r00m and l00k for our favorite land-based animals. Truthfully, I had no idea what animal I enjoyed the most, so I went searching and came up with a Cheetah. When I saw it I immediatly grew attached to em. Their speed, and great hunting skills interest me the most. So yea, that's a short version about my 2 fav. organisms.

~Blade~

Virtual Headache
February 11th, 2005, 05:28 PM
well, foxes kinda fascinate me, but I don't know why
they are just cool and beutiful
I also like degus, birds and many more

Kelsey
February 11th, 2005, 05:29 PM
The wolf is my favorite animal. <3<3 Naturally, I think they're adorable! ^.~

But also, the wolf is such a fascinating creature on how it hunts in packs and even has heiarchy amongst the rest of the pack. <3 I think that's just such a neat trait on how well organized the wolf is. ^^

I also find it cool on how a wolf can take down a full-grown moose! o.o

Well, there's my favorite animal, and some of my reasons. Enjoy. XD

~Kelsey

Sorye HK
February 11th, 2005, 05:45 PM
My favourites are dalmation dogs. Cute, adorable, nice...
But I also like polar bears, killer whales, komodo dragons and some other reptiles.

Sammi
February 11th, 2005, 05:56 PM
I guess it would be cats. They're so cute, and fuzzy, and cuddily...
I want a cat so much (we rent our house, and the landlord said we can't have one) ^^
I also like dogs. ^^; and... er... I donno. Mice are kinda cute. :/

~*~Eternal Night~*~
February 11th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Snakes!!! They are sooo beutifull! and soo smooth! XD i wish i could ge one as a pet ;_;

Triumphant Chaos
February 11th, 2005, 06:02 PM
My favourite (species of) animal would have to be the raven, because (to me) they're pretty, though they don't sound it >.> They also come in varying shades of feather, so they're interesting...

~Black Moonlight~
February 11th, 2005, 06:29 PM
mine is the wolf!! ^^ I love wolves cuzz 2 reasons: their very protective of each other and well cuzz I just love wolves!!

Lucid-Acid
February 11th, 2005, 06:31 PM
bunnies!! XD
I am the bunny mistress ^.^ there just so cute and fuzzy, and they just hop around, and thats about all =3
I love foxes too, there pwetty~

Mandy-Chan
February 11th, 2005, 06:59 PM
My favorite animal is hamsters<3 I used to have a teddy bear hamster, he was really cute and friendly.He would run around in his little ball.One time I was giving him this big still shelled seed thinking that he would naw the shell off and he shoved the entire thing in his cheekXD It looked really funny.
He's even the sidekick in this comic I made<3 *looks for a picture of a hamster that looks like he did*>http://home.sprintmail.com/~adamszoo/linda/patrick.jpg^^

digi-kun
February 11th, 2005, 07:42 PM
?? Favorite animal ?? humans of course...o...non-human animals...
probably the...um.....ya my mind just went blank again XD
I like the Orca...ways they can be drawn and sea world woot!
The dolphin...i remember seeing some on a cruise
The wolves - dunno i just like em
Dragon - what? it's mythical so what? XD

Miyu-chan
February 11th, 2005, 07:45 PM
My favorite is a doggy! xD They're so kawaii, loyal, etc.

I also admire birds with their born ability to fly... It's just something wonderful. =)

And lots of other animals. =3

Lady Pearl
February 11th, 2005, 08:26 PM
My favorite animals are marine animals and birds.
Why marine animals? Unique lifestyles in the water. Pure beauty and elegance. Lovely cuties! ^^
Why birds? I'd love to fly. They're so beautiful with their feathers, beaks, and body shape and are also cuties!

Marine
Whales, Dolphins (Done a science fair project with them. ^^)
Bivalves (Of course, my favorites)
Seahorse
Jellyfish
Squids and Octopuses
Rays

Birds (Basic science project about them. ^^)
Archaeopteryx (First bird)
Ostrich
Hummingbird
Owls
Blue Jays

<3 the other birds! ^_^

Anacortes
February 11th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Mine's the eagle..no apparant reason..

AngelWolfie
February 11th, 2005, 08:48 PM
I like wolves and birds. I don't know exactly why I like wolves, they are pretty and I guess I've always had a thing for misunderstood animals (When I was 5 or 6 I was obsessed with bats X3)

I like birds, because I know a lot more about them than any other animal, and they are easy to draw and fun to watch. I think I like birds because my dad did. Eagles are my favorite bird, but I like pretty much all flying birds.

Kayleigh
February 11th, 2005, 08:56 PM
I adore all animals, but my favorite kind would have to be the dolphin. I have always loved them for several reasons; they're so pretty, sweet, smart, and everything! My favorite kinds are the bottlenose and orca. <3

My other favorite animals are tigers, (I watched Two Brothers the other day and instantly fell in love with them... They're so pretty. I must have a baby one! *_*) giraffes, horses, cats, dogs, kangaroos, koalas, etc. I couldn't name them all~

Orca Whale~ I dunno why they call them whales when they are dolphins. O.o *shrugs* Anyways, I love these things~! =D They are so cute, and I have had the opportunity to touch and feed one. ^^ I'm hoping to be able to study them when I grow up. I'm looking forward to seeing wild ones~! =D*sigh* You are so lucky! T-T I would LOVE to do that! I have had the chance to pet a bottlenose dolphin before, but not an orca... I can't figure out where I need to go to do that. (From what I know, at Sea World you have to be called over from the stands by the Trainer.)

Avegaille
February 11th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Well, besides from cats, I like rabbits, but I don't own one..... well rabbits were actually my first favorite before cats.... wodner why ny username is bunny?

FoxyVulpix
February 11th, 2005, 10:58 PM
Well, I shall admit now... that I am very into horses. ^^; So that's my favourite animal... they are soo cute.

Ryoutarou
February 11th, 2005, 11:00 PM
Umm, well this one is weird but I like the sloth XD I like how it just slums around all day with not much to do, it's a really carefree animal. Almost never has to do anything but eat and have kids I think, I've gotten the chance to be around them before and they're so cool ^^;

~Dragonair~
February 12th, 2005, 03:55 AM
I like foxes or wolves. They're cute and kawaii, I also like their color.

Eon-Rider
February 12th, 2005, 04:02 AM
I like dogs even though I dont have one. They are loyal, most are friendly and soft

Suz
February 12th, 2005, 10:13 AM
mine's an Okapi, there indangerd oO

http://www.hedweb.com/animimag/okapi.jpg
^teh, picie! XD

MystiKal
February 12th, 2005, 03:33 PM
My favorite animal would have to be a Great White Shark or a Crocadile.

Jeremy
February 12th, 2005, 04:06 PM
My favorite animal has to be the dolphin. ^^;
They're cute aqua mammals, aren't they? ^^ Also they're intelligent too! ^0^ Maybe be smarter than...*Dare I say it...* Bill Gates! XD

_Rayquaza_Adict_
February 12th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Wolves,pigs,skunks,cows,dogs,foxes,eagles,bears,monkeys,birds,duckbilled platapuses,turtles,sharks,jellyfish,deepsea fish,Ameba and cats.

dark_croconaw
February 14th, 2005, 01:02 PM
I love White Bengal Tigers. They are very beautiful animals.

angel
February 15th, 2005, 06:56 AM
I just love foxs.*Hugs random fox*

Kylie-chan
February 18th, 2005, 09:37 PM
I'd say dolphins and guinea pigs. Can't decide.

Sassydoll76
February 25th, 2005, 09:17 PM
I like Bunnies Guinnea pigs and my animal *look down*

Hantsuki
February 25th, 2005, 09:18 PM
dogs,wolves..basically canine type animals,foxes,exotic cats,oh,and horses^^

Miya902
February 26th, 2005, 07:50 PM
My favorite animal are Horses, I just love'm there so cute, and awsome. And you can always talk to them and they'll listen. And they'll always make your problems go away. I also love Dogs there so loyal.

MidnightSneasel
February 27th, 2005, 07:31 AM
My favorite animal's the white tiger. They're such beautiful and majestic animals. I'm pretty sure they're endangered. At the zoo near us they have one and it's so awesome. ^^

Shining Mew
February 27th, 2005, 11:48 AM
My favorite animal is a bird..... Theyre so pretty...especially tropical ones ^^ And they can fly.... thats just uuber cool 8D!

The Fallen
February 27th, 2005, 03:28 PM
A dong, Siberian Huskie to be exact.Just because dogs are cool, and they are mans best friend!

Kei-Chan
February 27th, 2005, 05:26 PM
I like dolphins! ^^ I think that they are cute. ^^

~Kei-Chan

Shadowfaith
February 28th, 2005, 11:53 AM
My favorite animal's are Wolves, Dingos, Eagles and Snakes....In fact, I love any type of animal, and thats the truth, but my personal faves are those four XD