PDA

View Full Version : sup im the bakedgnome

BakedGnome
June 23rd, 2013, 02:58 PM
i just started reliving my childhood fantasies of playing pokemon all day everdyay, i beat fire red and ruby in one day and am now working on black white, i play legit emulators (no cheats) but im wondering if anyone can show me how to setup a total randomizer.

rayquaza is my favorite <3

oh and i will be getting a ds or whatever handheld that x and y will be played on so i can meet up and battle a few of you.

Cadance
June 23rd, 2013, 07:52 PM
it's called a 3DS xD and I feel ya man. I've been trying to save some money aside for that but I end up spending it on merchandise, school tuition and gas. lmao

But welcome aboard, regardless! Whether you have a 3DS, a DS or not, you are still welcome! Pokemon is such a wonderful thing and it will always be a part of everyone in this forum! Everyone here is a Pokemon fan, so why not join the discussions here!

Since emulating is your thing, maybe the ROM Hacking/Emulation section could perk your interest. :) You can discuss emulating games, as well as a possibility of creating your own! We have a lot of tools and tricks for you to check out, so when you have the time (and interest), you should totally do that!

Well anyways, there's a lot to do here so imma let you go and have fun! See ya around and don't hesitate to ask questions! :)

Hikamaru
June 23rd, 2013, 09:45 PM
Hi there, and welcome to PC!

Like what Meganium90 said, PC is for any Pokemon fan, old or new. It's a very active community and there's a wide range of topics that are sure to keep you entertained. I've been into Pokemon since the early days of Gen 1, but never played a Pokemon game myself until Ruby. And even though I am aged in my 20s I am still dedicated to Pokemon as ever. Because it's a franchise I grew up with.

Meganium90 showed you around Emulation & ROM Hacking, but given the games you mentioned I'd also advise checking out both Fifth Generation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200) (since you mentioned you're playing Black and White) as well as Advance Generation Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164) cuz I noticed you might be a 3rd Gen fan, and being a Rayquaza fan I can see that. Both should keep you busy for a while. And we also have the Battle Center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=234) section if you're interested in competitive battling.

Well, have a great time here at PC, and I do advise reading the rules or contacting those staff members in the blue, orange and red. Remember, their job is to help you! Our mod of The Welcome Lounge, the wonderful Cirno loves assisting newbies like you so don't hesitate to approach her anytime! Have fun and I do hope to see you around PC!

- Hikari10

BakedGnome
June 24th, 2013, 01:00 AM
yeah i took a peak into the emulator section, i was amazed to find a bunch of fun looking hacks to play, i thought i was lamost finished all the already released pokemon content but it looka like i got alot more to go :S
i was wondering if on the emulators is it possible to play online?

diab_low
June 24th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Welcome to PC. Just by reading your intro I feel like opening up my emulator and get to playing Pokémon :D My favourite is Lugia btw.

Hope you have an awesome time here and make heaps of friends