PDA

View Full Version : Hello

RinNeoStar
June 24th, 2013, 09:11 PM
Greetings, fellow Pokecommunity people. I'm RinNeoFantasia~ ...
SUP?

Heartouch
June 24th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Hi RinNeoStar! Nice to meet you here in PC! I wonder what's your interest in joining PC? I think PC will be great for you to stay! Welcome, and I hope you become active, and see you around!

RinNeoStar
June 24th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Thanks Windy-y-y-y-y. : )

WarPaint
June 24th, 2013, 09:26 PM
saw you on the battle server :) welcome to Pokecommunity :)
so what are fields of interest ? if you want to know anything u can ask any of the forum moderators , and im here if you want to talk :)

cya around and have fun ~~

Hikamaru
June 24th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Hi RinNeoStar, and welcome to PC!

I understand if your intro is short, some new members may feel shy at first because we seem big and intimidating at first, but once you get to know everyone you will eventually feel better. I was once a very scared, shy newbie two years ago and since I never made an introduction thread I had trouble making new friends. Making an introduction thread here is a great way to get started because that way you will get to meet some members right off the bat.

Is there any particular reason as to why you have joined? Some people join for hacks, others may be here to discuss Pokemon, do trades and battles or maybe even plain old chit-chat. We have a broad range of topics so I'm sure you'll find something you like. Also, we have helpful staff members in the blue, orange and red who are always happy to lend a hand. Cirno is the mod of this section, and she'd love to assist you anytime because newbies are her specialty. I'm always here if you need a friend, just send me a visitor message! I do hope you enjoy PC and it was fun greeting you!

- Hikari10