PDA

View Full Version : Hello there! ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ

thefallendetective
June 25th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Hello there! ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
I am Marina and I recently got into the Sherlock craze! ( ゚∀゚)フ
(though that's not the point since this is a pokemon thread heehee)
I really hope I enjoy my time here and continue to love Pokemon.
And meet nice people and make friends and talk about pokemon! So psyched! (/ ゚ー゚)/

Axeliira
June 25th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Hi Marina! Welcome aboard!

I've been wanting to get into that TV show, but right now I'm watching the US version of Being Human, and I have Game Of Thrones lined up next...so I'll defo add that to my list of TV shows...it's so intriguing!

But don't feel ashamed that you mention that in a Pokemon forum. Lots of members here have lots of interests aside from Pokemon, and you are more than welcome to show them off so that way members can see what your interests are! At the same time, you'll meet friends that love Pokemon as much as you do. <3

PC is a great place to be so I hope you stick around and post lots. We have a special community-wide event coming up in two weeks, so you should definitely stay for that. Have fun! Shoot me a message if you wanna talk & stuff, and don't hesitate to ask any questions or concerns to any staff member in bold. See ya!

Sheep
June 25th, 2013, 10:38 AM
I watched the first episode of Sherlock and loooved it. :~D Got halfway into the second one but then Netflix stopped loading and wouldn't let me watch anything for some reason, ugh. Gotta check if that's been fixed yet. Sherlock and Watson's characters were portrayed really well and I dare say I like this TV show more than the Sherlock Holmes movie series. Take a gander at our General Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29) board to discuss your favorite TV shows, though you can also start a thread if you don't see one available for something you're interested in. I'm sure a thread on Sherlock would garner quite a bit of attention given its popularity.. I'll also be sure to stop by there myself.

And hey, welcome to PokeCommunity, Marina!

We have a whole bunch of topics to discuss here, be it Pokemon or non-Pokemon related, as well as amazing people to meet like Meganium who has already greeted you. There'll definitely be lots for you to do given how excited you are so be sure to explore through every board and post around wherever interests you. I love your font and little smileys as well so you're already quite the unique member, ehe. And your username is pretty amazing to boot. Whether you want to talk about off-topic things or Pokemon, you're in the right place! Our off-topic boards are generally really active and you can participate in clubs, play some trivia, share your writing/artwork, join roleplays, and lots of other neat things. If you're interested in X & Y you should stop stop by that board to tell us what you think.. surely you're as excited as the rest of us, right? :)

Stick around for a long while and I'll be looking forward to seeing you post around! Wouldn't want to lose a cool person such as yourself, after all. You're free to message me anytime if you'd like someone to chat with or are just needing to ask for help. All of our wonderful members and staff would love to assist anytime.

thefallendetective
June 25th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Oh my you guys sure are friendly! I can see myself on PC for a long time to come!! ( ´▽`)♪
So Megan and Janna was it? (:

Megan this show is a MUST WATCH but there are only three episodes per season and two seasons
so far </3 Us sherlockians are left waiting for the next season which comes out in November! I
swear you will really enjoy the show and even fall in love with the characters!! ( °∀°)σ♪ I sure
am glad others can express their interests, makes it a whole lot more exciting. Thanks for the warm
welcome!! I'm now positive that my love for pokemon will never fade, especially with the interaction
with other pokemon fanatics! I've been watching pokemon from as young as I can remember and I
feared that I would lose interest because I'm too busy to catch up with the show as well as the
upcoming pokemon XY but I think I've gotten rid of the fear already! (: Thanks again for welcoming
me! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

Hello Janna!! Glad you loved the show! ^^ There are too many feels having watched the two
seasons and now I just can't sit still knowing that a new season is coming up in November!! You
have to continue watching okay although the last episode would probably rip your heart out. ;A;
But first I'll have to get over and done with my exams which end on 3 December. Sigh. (゚д゚;) I'll
be sure to check out the board! Thanks for the heads up!! I couldn't stay on long last night but
I'll be exploring the boards now! (: Yes yes I'm really REALLY excited and all of you are too nice!!
<3 The clubs sure seem interesting so I will definitely drop by soon. Thank you so much for the
welcome!! YAY POKEMON!!! (っ•ω•)っ

Axeliira
June 25th, 2013, 07:52 PM
So right now there are six episodes? Hmm, I'll be sure to give it a shot tomorrow then! You and Cirny have convinced me enough! xD

I'm also behind in the Pokemon anime as well, but it's like...oh I'll watch it whenever because it's possible that you'll find it online. I only watched the first BW season, but only watched it because Oshawott was so adorable.

diab_low
June 25th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Hello Marina welcome to PC, my name is Diablo nice to have you join our wonderful community. Sherlock was an old interest of mine lol but there is a place for where you can talk about it if you feel the need to share it with PC just head on over to the Off-Topic Discussions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)section. If you ever want to chat or need any help please feel free to drop a vm or pm on me profile I will be happy to chat or help you out if you need anything.