PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Video

AdrianD
June 25th, 2013, 02:57 PM
For those of you who have a 3DS. Did you download Nintendo Video and what did you think of it? I got my 3DS 18 months ago. At first i loved it. new music vids new shows it was great. Then over the last say 8 months theyve been repeating A LOT. They have a couple new thing from time to time, but wish there was more new stuff.

reshilegend
June 25th, 2013, 03:06 PM
I downloaded it mainly because it's free, I didn't know what exactly would be shown. To be honest I don't really like it since I'm not interested in most of the videos there, I'd prefer a YouTube app (there's a rumor about that).
I usually use the E-shop to watch trailers and that's pretty much everything for me regarding videos.

Brendino
June 25th, 2013, 11:09 PM
I couldn't be more underwhelmed by it. I've only had my 3DS for a few months or so, but it only took me about 2 or 3 weeks before stopped checking it completely. I understand that they want to push their own content, but even making it a YouTube-lite by being able to search through all their videos would've been infinitely better than just having 4 at a time (where a majority of the time, only one video is even worth watching).

I really hope that we see a YouTube app sometime soon, as it could very easily double the time I actually spend on my 3DS. Plus, Netflix is already a thing on the 3DS, so I can't see it being all that different to implement.