• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

hello - i come in peace

Years
hi everyone,

I am a pokemon addict ;p and I am happy to be here :D

I have watched the first pokemon and maybe the second one when I was a kid
then I stopped because you know, emm I was too attached to kanto pokemon and I just didn't want it to change (I think I stopped watching it right after Ash left Charizard, but I am not sure, it was a long time ago and I hardly remember it) - the same goes for games, I played the first games that came out, red, yellow etc..

but
then I came back to play again, like a year ago, they told me it is possible to have charmander in heartgold, at the end of the game, so I went straight to buy me the game (also bought pokemon pearl, but never played it because I didn't know I can trade) so played it and got a charmander (yes I am crazy about charmander, and fire is basically my favourite type)

then I knew there is something called Trade which will allow you have a charmander in any game you want (yeah in my region I think I am the only one who plays pokemon so I went straight bought me another 3ds and started playing pearl with my Charmi .. )

later on I realized you can also transfer them to white and black 2 but you have to finish the game first which I did and transferred a charmander (learnt breeding also a year ago ^^ charmander is the first pokemon I bred :D or breeded :S, sorry my vocab sucks) I started my pokemon black 2 with a charmander (after beating the first gym of course ^^).

and now I am so excited for the new pokemon X and Y (sure you all are).

so yeah that's my life story, and I am happy to share it with pokemon fans ^^.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi there man of steel.
You're excited on X and Y too? I think it's nice! I think you could trade more in Trade Corner section as well. Welcome to PC, and I hope you'll enjoy in here!

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
MAN OF STEEL I WAS WAITING FOR THIS
Wait, are you confused? I meant that I was waiting for that username to be taken!
So you're addicted to Pokémon pretty much, huh? Well I'll tell you that 95% of the people you meet here are the same!
And you provided an interesting story. You're excited about X & Y? Hold on to that 3DS you've got, and prepare for October!
Gogogogo to this Forum - Click Here
And start posting around, and read the rules!
And if your vocab sucks, it doesn't matter. Your story was fun to read anyhow~
Looks like Charmander is your favourite Pokémon? Good choice! It's cute!
See you around!

Years
Livewire would definitely love your username. Welcome to PC!

Ah yes, Charizard. A fave among fans since the early days of Pokemon, and still well a fave. Here at PC, we have loads of Pokemon fans here who you can talk with and topics you can discuss. Hoenn already pointed you over to the Pokemon X & Y boards if you're interested in the new games, I can't wait for them either, cos they're gonna be so awesome! Kalos looks like a very pretty region and I do hope it can eventually surpass the urbaness that was Unova.

We also have sections covering all the other Pokemon games as well if you want to talk about them, and also other aspects of the franchise. Also, remember to read the rules (which Hoenn stated there) or contact a staff member if you need help. I'm always happy to talk to you anytime so just send me a visitor message anytime and I'd be glad to assist you in any way I can. In fact, everyone here is happy to lend a hand so you don't feel scared, PC may be big but it's a very fun community. Have fun and I hope to see you around here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
man of steel! That is a wonderful username, just like ★Hoenn★ says. Welcome to the community.

I agree with you on the anime, haha... Stopped watching it too but I think I almost stuck with the whole Johto seasons too. Anyways, if you feel like talking memories about Ash's Charizard or other anime stuff in Kanto, you could head over to the Pokémon Anime section. Who knows, maybe you will even get an urge to watch some more of it ;)

Charmander is one of my favorite pokémon too, along with Charmeleon. They are just the most original and best fire types imo ^^ Even though there are others that are really nice too. If you want to discuss Charmander and other pokémon, or other stuff about the franchise as a whole - do stop by Pokémon General! It is a relaxed place where most things go where they are not strictly related to a single other pokémon section on PokéCommunity. I am one of the moderators there so if you wonder anything, don't hesitate to throw me a VM/PM.

Other than that, I hope that you find your way to the X & Y forums, by ★Hoenn★'s link if not else, and that you'll learn how trading works. We're all here to have a good time and I wish you the best of it~!

Back