PDA

View Full Version : Hi there.

DothThouEvenHoist?
June 26th, 2013, 02:54 PM
My name is DothThouEvenHoist, but you can refer to me simply as DTEH.
I'm not really new, this IS my first account here, but I've been stalking these forums for a while, and I'm working on a Pokemon Red Romhack, which I'm gonna post a thread about shortly after this.

So yeah, hi everyone.
:D

Axeliira
June 26th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Heeeeey there! Welcome aboard. :D

Working on a ROM hack, I see? That's awesome! Many members are working on ROM Hacks and they all come here to either gather assistance, tools, read tutorials, and much more. We also have a library full of hacks here in that section, where the finished hacks are showcased for all public to try out. Hopefully in the near future we'll see YOUR hack in that part of the section. :)

You also have the option to post a thread about possible formation of a team..that is, if you need help with your hack and you're willing to recruit members. :)

Anyways, best of luck on your hack, and have a wonderful time. :) Read the rules before jumping in, and contact a staff member if you have any questions. :)

DothThouEvenHoist?
June 26th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Thank you :)
Yeah I'm gonna try to get some friends to help me out with this hack, it'll take a while though.

Sheep
June 26th, 2013, 06:12 PM
It might take a while to get your hack off the ground but I certainly think you'll get there if you don't give up. A lot of new hackers give up on their games after a while.. and those are the people that don't get very far, right? :( There are plenty of resources for you to use in our Emulation board so that's a great start on its own! You can even put a team together by posting in the Team Discussions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68) subforum of Emulation too, so check it out sometime. A Red hacks seems pretty cool; it's definitely different than the GBA hacks I see around. Those are the most common ones but not often do we get hacks of first or fourth/fifth generation games. Lookin' forward to it~!

Anyway, welcome to the forum DTEH!

Glad you finally joined, never too late to become a member. :D I was a lurker for a looong while before finally making this new account and getting involved. Funnily enough I joined for the ROM hacks at first.. gotta thank Shiny Gold for introducing me to PokeCommunity. Perhaps one of these days you'll be the author to a well-known hack rather than being the one who downloads them, yeah? Seems very exciting. Hopefully amongst all that excitement you don't forget to get involved in other parts of the forum though.. there's so much more to PC than just hacks. Discuss your favorite games, join clubs, participate in events, trade, and all of that's available here. I'd love to be your little "billboard" for help around here if you so desire, so if you have questions about the forum, I'm always here. I'd also love to be your friend so don't ever be shy to message me or another moderator. :)

...and by the way, I just noticed how cool your username was. I'll probably remember you for a long, long while because of it, ehe. Certainly wish I had such name-making skills.

Okay, have a great time here DTEH! We'd love to have you so stick around.

DothThouEvenHoist?
June 26th, 2013, 08:37 PM
Funnily enough I joined for the ROM hacks at first.. gotta thank Shiny Gold for introducing me to PokeCommunity.

Lol, same here, I joined here to get some help and suggestions for my romhack, but I'm sure I'll post about other topics too :)

PandaBoy
June 26th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Hi there!
Im new to this site also, well its seem like
you're not NEW, but its you're first account, right?
I signed up yesterday and I already feel welcome.
And so are you going to feel. This site is awesome.
Welcome btw. You're going to be awesome as well :3

DothThouEvenHoist?
June 28th, 2013, 01:29 AM
Newbies together :D lol
Hopefully I'll stay on here.