PDA

View Full Version : Greetings all..

Rizardon
June 28th, 2013, 03:03 AM
Hey everyone,
I'm new here even though I've made my account in 2008 but I've actually haven't done anything after registering... so yeah hope to see you all around the forums.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2ez3b5l.png
http://i58.tinypic.com/2j5fkax.png
http://i58.tinypic.com/2ug2vwi.png
http://i61.tinypic.com/vfay4l.png

Tsutarja
June 28th, 2013, 03:11 AM
Hey there Rizardon, welcome back to PC!

Care to tell us a little more about yourself? Such as your interests, and what interests you have here at PC? :) It's okay if you don't want to.

There's a lot to do around PC! :D From discussing general topics, to discussing technology, and all things Pokémon. We also have a section specific to Emulation and ROM hacking if you're interested in that. :)

Anyways, if you need help, do not hesitate in contacting anyone on staff with your questions.

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

bigjon357
June 28th, 2013, 04:07 AM
Hey everyone,
I'm new here even though I've made my account in 2008 but I've actually haven't done anything after registering... so yeah hope to see you all around the forums.

Hey there if your ever looking for someone to talk to visit my profile:)

Sheep
June 28th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Hey there! Whoa, old account indeed, awesome that you decided to check back here. :3 Welcome to the forum!

Looks like you've already made some posts; we're all glad to see that. Why not tell us a little about yourself, though? You've been away for a very long time so that would be a good thing to do. :D You can start off by telling us your favorite aspect about Pokemon, when you got into the series, what your favorite Pokemon is (Quilava, perhaps?), and what else you enjoy. Do you work or go to school? Yeah, I'm probably being a bit annoying by now, but it would be great if we could know more about you. Most people probably don't know you since you never posted until today, after all.

Have a blast exploring around here, okaay? You should stop by the New Users' Hangout (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=284723) if you'd like to chat with new and old members alike. Staff members even drop by there to post from time to time, so you'd be hitting a lot of birds with one stone. There are also many other wonderful places to explore here, like the Pokemon gaming boards, Pokemon Clubs, Pokemon Trivia, Pokemon Anime.. plus off-topic areas where you can post your art/writing, roleplay, and other things. So many boards might mean more confusion though since the forum is so big but if you read the rules you'll be good to go. :) Any questions you have can be private messages to a moderator or posted in the Questions & Feedback board. Our staff love to help so don't be scared to contact us anytime! Never be afraid to chat with PC's members either.. we're very responsive and always down for a good convo.

There are also a lot of fun events coming up this summer, so... best stick around, hehe. It's a great way to get involved in things and make friends.

Have fuuun!

Hikamaru
June 28th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Oh wow another Australian, must welcome you.

But yeah, hi Rizardon! Love the username. I think it's Charizard's Japanese name if I can recall correctly. And you joined way back in 2008? What only made you start getting active now? Like what Cirno said, why not tell us a bit about yourself? Like how long you've been into Pokemon for, fave Pokemon, games, characters etc. Yeah so many questions but so little time.

PC has a wide range of topics so I'm sure there's something you'll like. We have very helpful staff and also the older members who know more about the forum who can assist you with any help you need. I'm always happy to get to know you, so just send me a visitor message anytime if you need a friend. I do hope you enjoy it here Rizardon, and I will be seeing you around!

- Hikari10

Rizardon
June 28th, 2013, 06:20 PM
I'm gonna give a one response to the four of you nice people~

EDIT: For some reason.. if I quote you four above me.. it says I can't post URLs until I have 15 post or something.

So yeah, my name is Rizardon (obviously). I'd like to change my username but I don't think that's possible anymore right? Anyway, a bit about myself? I've graduated high school last year and I'm now in University. I'm quiet irl I'd usually like to listen than to talk in conversations sorry if that's not normal lol.

Yea, it's Charizard's Japanese name. Actually, I have no idea why I haven't been active here in the past 4-5 years.. I have totally forgotten about this site until I was so bored that I've decided to look up some Pokemon forums to join and I stumble upon this. The name of this site made me remember that I did created an account before ..but I've had troubles on remembering my username lol.

How long have I been into Pokemon? since I was a little kid about 5 or 6 years old playing on Pokemon Yellow in Vietnam (Yeah, I'm Vietnamese lol). Then after I've completed Yellow, I went onto Blue, Silver, Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, Black2 and then finally White 2. I'm keen on the next installment series which is X and Y. My favourite Pokemon games besides the main series has got to be the Pokemon Mystery dungeon games. I'd really liked the storyline in Darkness and Time. I've still yet have to try out the new one.

Sorry I don't know much about hacks unfortunately @Zach

Nah, you're not annoying @Cirno

You can always VM me if you guys want to know more about me =D

awolfsquared
June 29th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Hey there Rizardon! Welcome to PC!

I wasn't expecting someone to have that name already, but you took it back in 2008! Wow it's been a while since you've came here, but you're practically still new. No , sorry you can't change your username unfortunately. They got rid of that feature in early 2010 I believe. It's fine though, I like your username how it is. :) If you really want a new name, you'll have to make a new account, but I think you should keep the one you have cause it's unique! Remember, if you have other questions, you can always contact a moderator and they can help you with anything.

You seem as into Pokemon as I am so that's good. I've been into Pokemon since 6 and my first game was Red by the way. I absolutely love the Mystery Dungeon series and it's got to be my favorite spin-off series. For all things on PMD and other spin-offs definitely look at the Pokemon Spin-off (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=110) sections. It's true that you need 15 posts to post URLs so you should look at other sections too besides Spinoff. There's many boards for Pokemon gaming, so being a person who's played so many Pokemon games, you should fine finding things to post about. There's also many non Pokemon and off-topic boards as well. You only need 5 more till you have 15, so it should be easy and with all the places to explore here you'll make even more than that in no time!

So, I hope you enjoy yourself here and that you have fun posting around. Hope to see you here more too!