PDA

View Full Version : Hello PC!

Fiery
June 28th, 2013, 9:58 PM
Hi everyone I'm new to this particular forum and I'm very excited to make an account here! I'm surprised I haven't found this site before considering how obsessed with pokemon I am and I hope to make some friends with the same interests :)

Starry Windy
June 28th, 2013, 10:32 PM
I think you're lucky that you found one of the best Pokemon forums around! Welcome to PC, Fiery, and you could talk to any of us btw, we're very friendly. Nice to meet ya!

Hikamaru
June 28th, 2013, 10:38 PM
If you were looking for a place to talk to fellow Pokefans you definitely came to the right place. Welcome to PC, Fiery! I have to admit it was funny to see your name wasn't taken yet. Given your avatar I assume Gengar is your favorite Pokemon? It has been a fan favorite since the Gen 1 days.

I have been a massive Pokemon fan since the days of the Original 151, and while it took me two generations before I actually played a Pokemon game I still love the franchise despite me being aged in my 20's, we do have loads of members around that age who still love Pokemon, and the community is very diverse too. If you're interested in discussing Pokemon, I advise checking out the Current (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=201) (Gens 5 & 6) and General Pokemon Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10) (Gens 1-4 and spinoffs) boards here, which have loads of topics relating to the Pokemon games. We also have this board here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=154) which houses all the non-gaming related Pokemon topics. All should keep you busy for a while.

I do hope you enjoy PC and become an active member, and given how diverse the members are you're sure to make some new friends. Also, reading the rules or asking a moderator is always handy if you need help, and we also have some older members who like to help you out as well so don't hesitate to approach anyone. Have fun and I do hope to see you around!

- Hikari10

Sheep
June 29th, 2013, 9:49 AM
Your avatar is a Gengar TCG card, right? I adore using TCG artwork for avatars so you have wonderful taste. n~n Welcome to PC! :)

Making friends is never a problem here since we're such a big and fun community. Are you new to the forum scene? Hopefully you'll enjoy PC regardless since we have so much to do and talk about here! You can delve into trading or battling, showcase your artwork/writing, open or join a club, play trivia, and talk about pretty much anything you can think of. Hikari has already pointed you in the direction of all our wonderful Pokemon boards; be sure to take a look sometime, yeah? If you're ever in need of some guidance you are more than welcome to private message a moderator or post in the Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board. While we do have amazing staff here, the members are just as wonderful and always around to point you in the right direction. We're a pretty chatty bunch as well so do leave a message on our profiles sometime.

I mean, it's awesome that you're so excited, so surely that means you'll have a lot to chat with us about. :D; If you're a big PokeFan we'll probably be good friends since I am as well.. so I'm always around if you're in need of that first friend. Do you like other parts of the series besides the games?! You know, the anime, merchandise, manga, or other things. I've been obsessed with the games and anime since the first generation but Pokemon as a whole is just so wonderful. Meeting people who adore Pokemon as much as you are what make being on a forum such a great experience.

Do hope you have an amazing time during your stay here, though. Remember to read the rules before posting so you can understand how everything works.. once you've done that, you're ready for the journey that is PC. Making an introduction is a wonderful first step but you've so much more to explore so be sure to peek around the forum and get past that first post! You'll be a community regular before you know it, ehe.