PDA

View Full Version : Wild Kid A appears

Kid A
June 28th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Hey, I'm Kid A, what the A stands for will most likely be present in my later 'work'. Anyways, 10 points to anyone who understands the relevance of Kid A, and what it actually is, but for me it has a double meaning, again, the second meaning will become present in due time. Well here I am, and I'm feeling very 'Optimistic', because 'Everything's in it's right place'. Sorry if my first thread makes me seem like a 'Creep'.

Kyrul
June 29th, 2013, 12:07 AM
Nah it ain't no thang. There's plenty of creepier people!
Ahem.

"We welcome you,
We welcome you,
We welcome you todaaaay,
Thank you for coming,
We're glad you came today!"

Music and lyrics by: Kyrul

Welp, there's my community service for today.

Sheep
June 29th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Hey Kid A, welcome to PC~! :D

Pf, you don't seem like a creep at all to me. It's good to know you have something you're planning on creating for the members though, and that's a cool thing to name your username after. :) The "Kid" part makes me think of the superhero Kid Flash but.. I'm likely all wrong, baha. So tell us about yourself, Kid! You love Pokemon, don't you? Surely you do since you're here but what about it do you like? Perhaps the games, anime, cards, or something else? It'd be easier for us to see what we have in common and find boards you might enjoy that way. Not too sure if you're looking for suggestions on boards for you to visit, but if you are, it'd make it lots easier! My personal suggestions for boards are the amazing X & Y if you're following the coming sixth generation, Trade Corner, Battle Center, and plenty more that I probably can't list. Everything we have is really wonderful.

Do hope you have an awesome time posting around though, and be sure to let me or another moderator know if you're confused about anything. We're more than happy to help out and there's always a staff member online.. so don't be scared to chat with us. n~n You can also utilize the Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board to raise problems or concerns you have with the forum anytime.

Hopefully you stick around for a long while, yeah? We'd certainly love to have you! Enjoy your stay on PC, Kid,

AWsquared
June 29th, 2013, 10:04 AM
Welcome to PC Kid A!

You seem familiar to me. There's some one with the same name as you on another forum I go on. Are you on other forums? You don't seem creepy to me, you actually seem nice. It looks like you have things planned here already so that's good. Always good to have plans. Please tell me more about yourself. What got you into Pokemon ? Was it the games or was it the anime, manga, TCG or other things? I'd like to know so I can suggest boards for you to check out. I think myself you should look at least at Pokemon Gaming Central (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13) if you're into Pokemon gaming.

I hope you can enjoy yourself here and don't be shy! Alot of people here are really friendly and really like talking with new members. You can chat with me if you like, so be sure to send me a VM. There's also lot of helpful members too, especially our moderators, so you can ask them any questions you may have. And as Cirno said, there's also Question & Feedback as well for any problems that may happen.

Hope to see you around and that you enjoy your stay!

Hikamaru
June 29th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Hello Kid A, and welcome to PC!

Your username reminded me of someone I met on another forum, but correct me if you're wrong. And you seem like a nice person, and good to see you're looking forward to getting involved with the community already. That's what I love to see in new members, making an introduction thread was definitely a good first step, and remember we have people who can help you if you ever have a question. Cirno showed you Pokemon Gaming Central, but I recommend all the Pokemon gaming sections, there's one covering every generation, as well as the spinoffs.

I do hope you have fun here at PC and enjoy yourself, and I understand if you're shy. I was the same way myself two years ago when I initially joined. I'm always happy to talk to you, so just send me a VM and I'd be happy to get to know you. And remember, we always have the Questions & Feedback section if you're having trouble knowing where to post something and someone should be able to assist you. Have fun!

- Hikari10