PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Bardock Hazar here

Bardock Hazar
June 29th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Hi there Pokecommunity, my name as you can see is Bardock Hazar, I joined today because i like Pokemon. My other interests include Batman, Digimon, which i'm gonna say the Digimon anime is much better than the Pokemon anime, however the Pokemon games are much better, Yugioh, Dragon Ball Z, Batman, i sort of like Dinosaurs and Batman also I play League of Legends but this is not the place to get on that topic. I'm also a brony which I hope wont get me shot or something here.

Some of my dislikes include Pre-New 52 Superman (even post crisis he was an overpowered boy scout). My favorite animal is the Grey Wolf.

I'm reading this and realizing how poor the quality of the writing is but I just got out of school like a week ago and I'm not ready to start thinking about it again. I hope I have a fun and enjoyable time here.
Bye

Sheep
June 29th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Hey there Bardock Hazar, welcome to PC! :D

Baha, you won't be made fun of for being a brony! There are a lot of fans here, actually. I love the cartoon as it's pretty adorable.. but I've yet to watch that new movie that just came out. Heard it was pretty good, though. We have an MLP club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=291372") in our Clubs & Groups board that you can check out anytime, so be sure to join in! If you're a fan you'll love hanging out with others who enjoy the show as much as you do. Remember to fill out the form in the first post if you're looking to join. While you're at it, look around the other clubs available as well; you might just find more things you like. If not, perhaps you'd be interested in making a club of your own? Owning one is one of the most fun things to do here. n~n

Aww I never saw many of the Digimon anime episodes but.. have a few friends who love it. The Pokemon anime is adorable though, but that's just me personally since I've been watching it for a long time. Take a look around General Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29) for anime discussion! You're more than welcome to open threads if you don't see one for an anime you like as well, so go ahead and don't be shy. We'd love to have more to talk about over here. Just stop by wherever interests you and ask away if you're ever lost! Us staff are always around to assist.. we'd be more than happy to, as would our lovely members. :3

And I'm sure your time here will be enjoyable! Just make sure to put yourself out there and post a whole bunch. We'd love to have you so have an awesome time! See you around!

Hikamaru
June 29th, 2013, 04:46 PM
I have to admit, awesome username you have. Welcome!

PC has quite a few My Little Pony fans here, so I'm sure you won't be alone. I never watched the cartoon yet, but the characters look so adorable, and as Cirno said we have a My Little Pony club you can join anytime if you're a fan of the series. My fave pony is probably Rarity, with Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle coming close behind. Like what Cirno said, you should check out the rest of the Fanclubs & Groups board cos you may find some other clubs you like, plus there's also Pokemon Clubs if you're interested in joining clubs based on Pokemon.

And if you want to discuss anime, there's also General Entertainment which is a pretty fun section. In fact, PC has such a broad range of topics and loads of diversity among members you'll definitely have a fun time making new friends, and I do hope you can stick around for the upcoming Get-Together 10 this weekend. Have an awesome time, and you can always ask moderators or even fellow members if you need help. See you around!

- Hikari10

awolfsquared
June 29th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Hello there Bardock and welcome to PC!

You seem to have lots of interests so that's good. Despite being a Pokemon forum, we have lots of boards and threads not pertaining to Pokemon. You should definitely look around a bit a see what you like. I love me some MLP too myself.While I'm still behind on Season 3, it's still a show I enjoy and can't wait to watch the Equestria Girls movie! I heard many good things about it. Like others have said, you should check out the MLP Club we have in Fan Clubs & Groups cause there's many FiM fans and it's always a good time there. You should look at all the other clubs there too as there's probably some that you may find interesting. There was a LOL club there, but it died out, but you can always make a new one! You can also make a discussion thread for in Video Games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)too. We also have a club for Yu-gi-oh fans too. Check it out too!

Yup, I suggest General Entertainment as well. You can talk about many things you like there including Digimon, Batman and Dragonball Z. If there isn't a thread for it, you and can make one yourself obviously. I also hope you can have fun here too. We're a nice community so don't be shy to talk to people, including myself.I'm always open for a nice chat. Don't be shy to ask questions either. The moderators here will help you with anything so ask PM them any questions. I do hope you can stay here and have fun , especially with all the events planned in the next few weeks. See ya!