PDA

View Full Version : I have returned....from the shadowy dark! muwaha!

Jirachu
June 30th, 2013, 04:20 AM
After dealing with some technecal difficulties that have been properly fixed with my profile, finally managed to return to this place. No one will remember me, i'm sure, lol. But hi this is Jirachu aka "DawnStar2004" from KH13 Kingdom Hearts forum. I'm a crazy fangirl over Riku (OMG NOT A FANGIRLLL!!! hehehe) and i love cutesy things and cute pokemon like Pikachu. The new fairy type is my favorite type! It'd be cool to meet some new people now after all these years...xD Pokemon fans, COME AT ME!!!! *confident fist of sheer awesome*

~Post made by Jirachu~

Hikamaru
June 30th, 2013, 04:28 AM
You definitely are an old member indeed, welcome back!

PC has changed a lot during the long absence you had, new staff were promoted, new sections added while others got reorganized but we're the same old PC you know and love. I sadly wasn't around the last time you were active, but it's never too late to make new friends! And I guess you've been keeping up with the Pokemon X & Y news lately, the games are getting closer and closer, October can't come sooner enough! I'd suggest you hang around the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) section here so you can contribute to the ongoing speculation.

Even though you are an older member, I'd advise giving the rules a re-read cos some of them may have changed during your long time away, but I'm glad to see you're finally getting active again. If you ever need a new friend, just hit me up with a visitor message and I do hope you have fun and stick around this time. See you around!

- Hikari10

Jirachu
June 30th, 2013, 04:31 AM
You definitely are an old member indeed, welcome back!

PC has changed a lot during the long absence you had, new staff were promoted, new sections added while others got reorganized but we're the same old PC you know and love. I sadly wasn't around the last time you were active, but it's never too late to make new friends! And I guess you've been keeping up with the Pokemon X & Y news lately, the games are getting closer and closer, October can't come sooner enough! I'd suggest you hang around the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) section here so you can contribute to the ongoing speculation.

Even though you are an older member, I'd advise giving the rules a re-read cos some of them may have changed during your long time away, but I'm glad to see you're finally getting active again. If you ever need a new friend, just hit me up with a visitor message and I do hope you have fun and stick around this time. See you around!

- Hikari10

Are you the same Hikari10 from Serebii.net? 'cuz i'm Trioxhydre there. XD

Tsutarja
June 30th, 2013, 05:34 AM
Hey there Jirachu, welcome back to PC!

Wow, a veteran member, eh? We have quite a few of those who still linger around here :P but it's awesome to see more of those back on PC! And as Nichole said, PC has changed quite a bit, and it's even changed from when I first joined here just three years ago. But you should be able to get around here easily. :D

Anyways, if you have questions, don't hesitate in asking anyone on staff (with a bolded username), and don't hesitate to interact with anyone on the forum! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^