View Full Version : Hi, I'm new here

June 30th, 2013, 4:09 PM
Hey everyone, as the title says, I'm new here. :P I'm 20 years old from Canada. I've been playing Pokemon since my childhood and been playing competitive on and off, mostly using Pokemon Online since I don't have lots of time on my hands now days. :P

More info on me: I just finished college in graphic design and going to university in multimedia (animation/video game development).

Starry Windy
June 30th, 2013, 4:18 PM
Hi Elec.28! Nice to see you to come here in this forum. I wonder did you visit Art & Design section? I think you'll like it! By the way, I wonder if you don't mind to visit our PC Battle Server (it's on Pokemon Showdown, though). You could talk to me and the others too btw. Have a nice day!

June 30th, 2013, 4:52 PM
I don't see the server on my list, that's weird. I haven't had a check the Art and Design section, but I'll check it out. :)

June 30th, 2013, 4:55 PM
Hey there Elec.28 and welcome to PC!

Btw, Wind Heart means the PC Battle Server on Pokemon Showdown, which is located here (http://pokecommunity.psim.us). :)

Remember if you have any questions, do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here, who are users with the bold usernames. ;D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^