PDA

View Full Version : Question: What exactly is CI&D?

Emerald_Fire
June 30th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Well, I was viewing the challenges forum, thinking about making my own. I decided to see the topic about rejected ones and why they are rejected. I understood it all completely, but with the rule about "You must participate in your own challenges", it mentioned that if you couldn't participate, you should post it in CI&D and see if someone will pick it up for you. I looked over the forum's main page around four times and simply could not find anything that would abbreviate to CI&D or anything related. Help! ~_~

Jak
June 30th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Hey sweetie! :) Glad you were looking in Challenges. Anyway, CI&D is Challenge Ideas and Discussion! Right now it's named "Challenge on Motorcycles" with CI&D in parentheses, but I understand the confusion, haha. If you have any more questions about challenges, feel free to message me or come to our irc channel. There's a link in the forum splash, and it's called #swablunest. :)

Emerald_Fire
June 30th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Thanks! By the way, isn't your avatar Ariana Grande?

Jak
June 30th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Yes. Yes it is. XD You can just VM me about that though, haha. Been getting a lot of VMs about it lately. But anyway! Hope to see you around Challenges! :)

Emerald_Fire
June 30th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Just posted on CI&D. I can't do challenges because Macbooks are bad for that. Going to get me a gaming laptop sometime mid/late July!