PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone.

ViIsOP
July 1st, 2013, 09:33 AM
Hi there! I'm new here and just wanted to say hello. I play League of Legends and Pokemon Generations 2 and 3, and I am caught between choosing Breloom or Swampert as my favorite pokemon. You can call me VI or Vreloom(Or anything within reason). I intend to have a good time here and thank you for reading.

ShiningLust
July 1st, 2013, 12:31 PM
well hello there this is a kool place ppl here are very nice here u will like it here so let ur hair down and have fun lol lol lol well u can call me Oden if u need any Pokemon don't be sigh just ask me and I can get them for u

Tsutarja
July 1st, 2013, 01:33 PM
Hey there VI, and welcome to PC!

If I were you, I would have both Swampert and Breloom as my two favorites. Though that's just me since I don't often pick single favorites :3c

Anyways, if you have questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff (with the bold usernames) in what you may need help with. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

awolfsquared
July 1st, 2013, 02:08 PM
Hi VI! Welcome to PC!

Why just gen II and Gen III , just wondering? Have you tried Pokemon games from other generations? I mean there's nothing wrong with liking only one generation , but just curious.
But anyway, if you really like gen II and III, then that's fine and you will love both Metal & Color Generation Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36) and Advanced Generation Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164) as they cover all gen I, II, and III games. Personally I like Swampert more than Breloom, but I don't you have to choose between one as a favorite. My overall favorite Pokemon is Treecko, but I have many other favorites as well. So I wouldn't choose just one myself. :)

League of Legends seems like a fun game. I'd might play it if I had money to pay for it. I can't find a thread for it, but you sure can make in one in our Video Games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)section. There used to be a club for it in Fan Clubs & Groups (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73) , but it went dead a few months back. We have a no revival rule on all threads with no posts in a month (meaning don't revive thread that haven't been posted in over a month) , so I advise you not to revive it, but make a new one instead. There's many many other fun clubs there too and I think you'll enjoy being apart of them. You should definitely read all of the rules as well so you know what is allowed and what is not. And if there's any questions you may have, just contact a moderator or the other staff members in the bold and they will kindly help you out.

I hope to see you posting around here, especially now with all the fun events we have to the next few days and months. Particularly our 10th forum-wide Get -together, it's always fun! See you around and enjoy your time here!

Brynjolf
July 1st, 2013, 06:18 PM
Swampert is definitely the better out of the two!

I'm just kidding with you. I do love Swampert though!

Welcome to the forums :) I'm glad you decided to create an account. Hopefully you can meet some nice people and find ways to contribute here!

ViIsOP
July 2nd, 2013, 08:13 AM
well hello there this is a kool place ppl here are very nice here u will like it here so let ur hair down and have fun lol lol lol well u can call me Oden if u need any Pokemon don't be sigh just ask me and I can get them for u

Okay, Nice to meet you and thank you!^_^

Hey there VI, and welcome to PC!

If I were you, I would have both Swampert and Breloom as my two favorites. Though that's just me since I don't often pick single favorites :3c

Anyways, if you have questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff (with the bold usernames) in what you may need help with. :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Hi there! And I think you are right about having both of them as my favorites. And thank you for the information about the staff! :D

Hi VI! Welcome to PC!

Why just gen II and Gen III , just wondering? Have you tried Pokemon games from other generations? I mean there's nothing wrong with liking only one generation , but just curious.
But anyway, if you really like gen II and III, then that's fine. Personally I like Swampert more than Breloom, but I don't you have to choose between one as a favorite. My overall favorite Pokemon is Treecko, but I have many other favorites as well. So I wouldn't choose just one myself. :)

League of Legends seems like a fun game. I'd might play it if I had money to pay for it. I can't find a thread for it, but you sure can make in one in our Fan Clubs & Groups[/B] , but it went dead a few months back. We have a no revival rule on all threads with no posts in a month (meaning don't revive thread that haven't been posted in over a month) , so I advise you not to revive it, but make a new one instead. There's many many other fun clubs there too and I think you'll enjoy being apart of them. You should definitely read all of the rules as well so you know what is allowed and what is not. And if there's any questions you may have, just contact a moderator or the other staff members in the bold and they will kindly help you out.

I hope to see you posting around here, especially now with all the fun events we have to the next few days and months. Particularly our 10th forum-wide Get -together, it's always fun! See you around and enjoy your time here!

Hi!! I like gen 2 and 3 because Crystal and Emerald we're my first games ever and I loved Crystal the most. I suppose Gen 4 fun to because of HG and SS. But, I guess I never really got into the others because I got into final Fantasy and League of Legends. And the clubs do look like a lot of fun!! Oh oh!! League Of Legends is Free to Play!! :D Also I had to delete the Urls because it wouldn't let me post them but, thank you and I am looking into them right now. :)

[s]Swampert is definitely the better out of the two!

I'm just kidding with you. I do love Swampert though!

Welcome to the forums :) I'm glad you decided to create an account. Hopefully you can meet some nice people and find ways to contribute here!

Lol, Swampert was my favorite before I saw breloom. And I hope I get to contribute too! :)