PDA

View Full Version : Heyhey :D

Quopol
July 3rd, 2013, 10:18 PM
-Hi! I am a 17 year old from California, U.S. I came by here because I heard that this is one of the friendliest online communities across the web (according to google)! :D
-I've played pokemon a long time ago. I've stopped playing it since then, but I still like it very much.
-My hobbies are playing flash games, reading, playing tennis, and sleeping (according to what I do mostly everyday) I don't do so much nowadays. I mostly stay around my house being sort of like a couch potato.
-I am interested in everything as well as this super-nice community. :)
-I want to share my blog that I made today, but I can't post URLs so I can't provide it to you guys. :(
-Well, I guess that's it!
-See you around! :D

~Joseph

awolfsquared
July 3rd, 2013, 11:41 PM
Welcome to PC Quopol!

We are indeed one of the friendliest communities , you stand corrected. Yup this place is really nice and I'm sure you'll make friends pretty easy here. Unfortunately, you need 15 posts to post URLs so you can't post that blog yet. But it shouldn't take too long to get that. There's many boards so there's many places to post here. There's even a good amount of off-topic one not related to Pokemon so even if you haven't played Pokemon in ages, you can still fit in someone here. There's many other people who haven't played Pokemon in sometime, so you're not alone. And who knows , maybe posting here can rekindle your interest in Pokemon! How long did you stop playing Pokemon? Just wondering.

If you play flash games you might like our section, Video Games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27). Technology & Internet (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57) and General Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)might also be up your alley too since you're into sports and reading. Just post around a bit and you should have those 15 posts in no time. There's also our 10th Get Together coming up on July 5th so I hope you stick around for that. If you need anything just contact a staff member in the bold names and they will help you out. There's also many members like myself who are helpful and will help you too so can also post any problems or concerns in Questions and Feedback. And of course you can chat with me anytime so go ahead and send me a VM if you like!

See you around and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Tsutarja
July 4th, 2013, 04:34 AM
Hey there Quopol, and welcome to PC!

Yes, you've come to the best place for interactions! We do indeed have a friendly community around here with hardly problems whatsoever. And as AWSquared said above, you gotta have 15 posts to post URLs :( it's a safety feature on the forum to make sure you aren't a spambot ;) but not to worry! you can accumulate 15 posts quickly ^^

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the forum's rules and each individual section's rules so that you don't wind up getting caught up in anything ;D

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here (with the bold usernames) and they'd be willing to help you!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Quopol
July 4th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Welcome to PC Quopol!

We are indeed one of the friendliest communities , you stand corrected. Yup this place is really nice and I'm sure you'll make friends pretty easy here. Unfortunately, you need 15 posts to post URLs so you can't post that blog yet. But it shouldn't take too long to get that. There's many boards so there's many places to post here. There's even a good amount of off-topic one not related to Pokemon so even if you haven't played Pokemon in ages, you can still fit in someone here. There's many other people who haven't played Pokemon in sometime, so you're not alone. And who knows , maybe posting here can rekindle your interest in Pokemon! How long did you stop playing Pokemon? Just wondering.

If you play flash games you might like our section, Video Games. Technology & Internet and General Entertainment might also be up your alley too since you're into sports and reading. Just post around a bit and you should have those 15 posts in no time. There's also our 10th Get Together coming up on July 5th so I hope you stick around for that. If you need anything just contact a staff member in the bold names and they will help you out. There's also many members like myself who are helpful and will help you too so can also post any problems or concerns in Questions and Feedback. And of course you can chat with me anytime so go ahead and send me a VM if you like!

See you around and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

I've stopped playing Pokemon since about 5 years ago! And thanks for telling me that I'm not alone! I noticed that there are so many places to post around here. So, thanks for honing on which forums might suit me. I'll stick around tomorrow for the Get-together event tomorrow! Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

Hey there Quopol, and welcome to PC!

Yes, you've come to the best place for interactions! We do indeed have a friendly community around here with hardly problems whatsoever. And as AWSquared said above, you gotta have 15 posts to post URLs :( it's a safety feature on the forum to make sure you aren't a spambot ;) but not to worry! you can accumulate 15 posts quickly ^^

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the forum's rules and each individual section's rules so that you don't wind up getting caught up in anything ;D

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here (with the bold usernames) and they'd be willing to help you!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

I read the forum rules! I'm ready to get posting now! And thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Broken_Arrow
July 4th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Welcome here..it's good to see more members around...hope you have fun and make friends

if you need help..Go to Hikari,she can help you pretty well

stick to the rules...however i'm the last one to say so ;D

Quopol
July 5th, 2013, 10:48 PM
Welcome here..it's good to see more members around...hope you have fun and make friends

if you need help..Go to Hikari,she can help you pretty well

stick to the rules...however i'm the last one to say so ;D

Thank you for the warm welcome! I already made a few friends here and I have no problems sticking to the the rules here! Thank you again, Broken_Arrow! :)