PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

megalight
July 4th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Hello all i am new here my name is evon i am 14 and in 16/7 i will be 15 i love pokemon so much and i dont have nds or gba tho i wish i had i am using emulators and i dont have a pc i am on my phone and i can play gba games only i came for hacks cuz i was bored of the actual games anyway i hope that i will be welcomed in here and i have read the rules

ShiningLust
July 4th, 2013, 05:24 PM
welcome to PC my friend if u want to try hacked roms u should try Pokemon skyline its my favorite hacked rom
but anyway hope u like it here at PC its a really kool place for Pokemon lovers so have fun my friend

Tsutarja
July 4th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Hey there evon, and welcome to PC!~

Sorry to hear you dont have a DS, GBA, or a computer :( hopefully in the near future those can be resolved so that you can experience the actual games themselves :)

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over all of the forum's rules and each section's individual rules before you post so that you don't get into any trouble ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here, they'd be willing to help you! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^