PDA

View Full Version : Hey there! ^_^

Meaii
July 5th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Hello there! :) I'm Meaii, but you can just call me Ben or Neb, either is fine! I am a 18 year old male from England, and I am the bossy chef in a MacDonalds near to where I live! Because of my job, I'm usually online after 3.45pm on weekdays and then 11.00am - 10.00pm on weekdays. I enjoy Pokémon, RuneScape, MMOs and the Pokémon Showdown Server! <3

My interests include -

~ Reading
~ Cooking
~ Football
~ Cricket
~ Rugby
~ Playing games on my PC/on Forums
~ Talking and meeting new people
~ Making friends <3

My Favourite Pokémon are -

~ Sandshrew
~ Shelgon
~ Squirtle

Hopefully this has told you a bit about myself - Thanks to AlexOzzyCake for referring me from the Pokémon Showdown server to this amazing forum! :)

~ From (or love from, whichever you like) Meaii! <3

Squirrel
July 5th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Welcome to the forum BenNebMeaii, glad to have someone so cheerful here! :D It sounds like we have a lot in common - namely Sandshrew hehe. What kind of games are you interested in? What got you so interested in sports? What's your favourite Pokémon region? Shelgon is a Pokémon I'm not sure I can understand a passion towards, but if you like it that's fine by me haha. I hope you have a great time here - if you need any help or have any questions make sure to ask a staff member (that's us in bold names!) and we'll be more than happy to help. I'm sure I'll see you around loads, especially on the server, so until next time! :)

Also make sure to check out our Get Together that's going on right now (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=259) - it's a weekend of fun for the community that I'm sure you'll love to get involved with. :D

And of course, feel free to say hi at any time XD

Meaii
July 5th, 2013, 07:35 AM
Welcome to the forum BenNebMeaii, glad to have someone so cheerful here! :D It sounds like we have a lot in common - namely Sandshrew hehe. What kind of games are you interested in? What got you so interested in spots? What's your favourite Pokémon region? Shelgon is a Pokémon I'm not sure I can understand a passion towards, but if you like it that's fine by me haha. I hope you have a great time here - if you need any help or have any questions make sure to ask a staff member (that's us in bold names!) and we'll be more than happy to help. I'm sure I'll see you around loads, especially on the server, so until next time! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, AlexOzzyCake! :)

I mainly play 3 games - Pokémon, RuneScape and any MMO that is well known (eg. PokeMMO). My favourite Pokémon Game is Emerald because well ... It's Hoenn! :3 I've played sports from a young age and have just grown up with it, I used to have posters all over my walls when I was a 12 year old, I always begged my Dad to go to Cricket games, just things like that got me into it. Then I played in an under 16s Football Tournament, and I scored the winning goal for our team! >:D And yes, Shelgon is a weird one to like - but it's cool in it's own way! :)

See you around, Squirrel! :)

Tsutarja
July 5th, 2013, 07:40 AM
Hey there Ben, and welcome to PC!

Ah, so you work at McDonalds in the UK? Are they better (in terms of employment) than the US? I have heard lots of stories from (US) McDonald's employees that hate their jobs because of management :P but I'm sure it's very different over in England :)

I greeted you over in the battle server earlier as well (I'm ServineKing!), so you'll really like it here! :D

Anyways, please remember to look over the rules just to avoid trouble!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff (with the bold usernames) and they'll be glad to help you~

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, and you're just in time for our Get-together too! ^_^

Meaii
July 5th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Hey there Ben, and welcome to PC!

Ah, so you work at McDonalds in the UK? Are they better (in terms of employment) than the US? I have heard lots of stories from (US) McDonald's employees that hate their jobs because of management :P but I'm sure it's very different over in England :)

I greeted you over in the battle server earlier as well (I'm ServineKing!), so you'll really like it here! :D

Anyways, please remember to look over the rules just to avoid trouble!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff (with the bold usernames) and they'll be glad to help you~

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, and you're just in time for our Get-together too! ^_^

There's nothing wrong with McDonalds in the UK! :) I am the one of the two main managers, there is a Chef Manager and the overall Manager, and I'm the Chef Manager. I love my job, and I love my income - £30,000 a year for an 18 year old!

Oh, you were ServineKing! I never replied to your 'Hi!', sorry! D:< I was busy trying to set up a Sandshrew profile colour scheme.

This Get-Together sounds fun, so I am just in time! :)