• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*pokes* Boo!

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
*sigh* I don't know how to explain this... I felt like starting out anew for some reason. ^_^; Oh well. This is me, Ty (Digital Phoenix), on my new account. I just hope I don't trigger the next phase of each staff member changing their name. XD;

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
Years
*Sighs* Changing names AGAIN? xD I really liked your last name you know. =P Oh well. I like this name too. ^___^ I hope you decide to keep it for a good long while. XD

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
Don't worry, Bay-kun. I promise I'll keep it, just like I promised to keep the other 3. XD; I'm glad you like it though. ^^

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
Phoenix Zero said:
*sigh* I don't know how to explain this... I felt like starting out anew for some reason. ^_^; Oh well. This is me, Ty (Digital Phoenix), on my new account. I just hope I don't trigger the next phase of each staff member changing their name. XD;
Hello, Ty! ^^ I thought you would be Kylie since I glanced at your signature. xD I like your new name! ^^ Seems you like phoenixes, eh?

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
Meh, you can't keep a name, can you Ty? *poke* XD

Anyways, I'll jsut have to get used to seeing 2 Ty accounts. Although I probably won't. o.o;

I said this when you changed to Digital Phoenix...but I'll say it agian: Change your name to Aino Phoenix-chan! XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Ty when are ya gonna find a name that ya like well enough to keep XDD Anyway welcome back?

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Hey Ty! XD Say, are you gonna get this name modded? :\ (Duh, what a dumb question for me to ask. XD) Wel, I hope you enjoy your new name Ty-Ty! *glomps*

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Phoenix Zero said:
Welcome agisn DP.I like your avatar and your new name.I have a Zim avatar too.I though name change threads are not allowed.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
Actually, staff are allowed to have namechange threads. It's kind of important so that people know we changed our names, and so random people don't start making CQ&F threads asking, "Why was Phoenix Zero modded when he only joined yesterday?!" ^_^;

Thanks, both of you! =D

Actually, my first name was Kyogre-chan. :P

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Phoenix Zero said:
Actually, staff are allowed to have namechange threads. It's kind of important so that people know we changed our names, and so random people don't start making CQ&F threads asking, "Why was Phoenix Zero modded when he only joined yesterday?!" ^_^;

Thanks, both of you! =D

Actually, my first name was Kyogre-chan. :P
Oh Okay.Was'nt your name order.Kyroge Chan
Fystumi.something like that
Ano Haiko.something like that too.
Digital Phoenix

Kyogre-chan

Banned
Years
*laughs* Quite a history...

1. Kyogre-chan
2. Aino Minako
3. Fushigimotsu
4. Digital Phoenix
5. Phoenix Zero

I think this kind of stuff is best suited elsewhere. ^_^;

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
It probably is...like in A PM. XD

But oh well. Here'll work XD I don't remember Fushigimotsu though for your name. How long did you have taht one?

Back