PDA

View Full Version : 'Ello!

Blayze
July 6th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Hey everyone! I don't know if anyone remembers me, or if anyone I knew is still here... but I'm back!
I hope to get back into things here and get some Pokemon traded. Gotta complete those PokeDexes!

Also, welcome to all the new folks that have joined since last I was here. :)

See you all around!

Sheep
July 6th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Wow.. it's really awesome to see a longtime member like you return. Always a very pleasant surprise, especially when it's members that joined way back in 2007. :) Welcome back Blayze! I'm very glad to see you!

Oh, the Trade Corner will be your best friend then! I doubt I need to point you in its direction since you're probably well-versed in the forum already, but good luck with all your trading endeavors. I don't have many Pokemon in my Black 2 but once I get X I'll probably try harder to complete the Pokedex. Trading is a lot easier in 3DS games so that's another cool things to look forward to. You're excited about those too, right?! I see you've posted in the X & Y board already which is pretty great. Whole bunch to look forward to and it's awesome that we'll finally get the long-awaited 3D main series Pokemon game.. I honestly didn't think it'd be this soon. Especially looking forward to the player customization. :D;

Since you're re-familiarizing yourself with this place so well already, I probably don't need to say much more. Hope you have a splendid stay during your time here and if you're ever lost, you know you can go to the moderators. Hopefully PC will keep you around for a longer while this time and you become a community regular once again! If you're interested, you can also delve into our Get-Together events (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=259) that recently opened up. It's a nice thing to be met with on your day of return and certainly a great way to meet the PC members of today.

Have an awesome time, Blayze!

Hikamaru
July 6th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Hello Blayze, and welcome back!

Sadly I wasn't around back in your days, I joined around 2011 which I assume you were inactive during that time. But it's always nice to welcome older members back, and I do hope you start getting active around PC again. As Cirno said, you should check out Trade Corner if you're a keen trader, it's one of the more popular sections here shy of Emulation & ROM Hacking, which is the main driving force behind newbies joining PC. I'm also excited for X & Y, the features and new Pokemon all look really awesome!

I do hope you stick around for real this time, and you can always approach those staff members if you need help, or maybe even re-familiarize yourself with the rules since they may have been altered while you were gone. Have fun Blayze and I do hope to see you around!

- Hikari10

Blayze
July 7th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Thank you both for the warm welcome back! I hope to be able to stick around longer this time around; especially since my job has somewhat normalized.

I shall definitely take a look at the rules again. I'm sure something has been added or change since my last visit!

See you around!

awolfsquared
July 8th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Hello there Blayze welcome back!

No unfortunately, I wasn't around when you were last active considering I joined in 2012. But you know, it's nice to meet new people. And it's good when old members ,especially with someone as old as you are. Good to have you back! Yeah PC has definitely changed since then and not just rule wise either. There's a lot new thing that weren't there when you last came here. There's been new features added, new forums, some forums removed or moved and some just renamed. There's been many staff added and many who left too. It's always good to look over these change I say. It could refresh your memory of all the fun times you've had here too.

I also hope you can create new memories here too. I hope you can stay around and have fun posting again. I hope you re-connect with old friends and even make new ones. Let me be on of your new friends here. You can send me a friend request and VM anytime you want! See you around and enjoy your stay. :)

Blayze
July 9th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Thank you, AWsquared! :) I'm glad to see there are still so many nice folks on the forums here. I'll definitely take you up on your friendship offer; it's always nice to make new friends!
*Incoming friend request*