PDA

View Full Version : Amyel here...

Amyel_Kitten
July 9th, 2013, 01:30 AM
Hi, I am Amyel Kitten. I go by multiple nicknames, my most popular ones are: Kit, Shadow, Wildrose, Spirit, Aura, and Soul. A few people even call me Raven. I love collecting pokemon stuff, and I plan to start collecting plush toys and figures. I love music, art, and enjoy reading and writing. I also plan to learn piano and guitar. I like to come up with inspirational quotes ever now and then. My motto is: I would rather be hated for being who I am than loved for being someone I am not. Following that has gotten me quite a few friends, seeing that I am always being friendly and I comfort people when they're feeling down. My goal in life is to make a possitive difference in the world, as well as to find love. I am open to a friendship with anyone who is kind hearted and will like me for who I am.

Keromatsu
July 9th, 2013, 02:22 AM
Hello Amy welcome to PokeCommunity! I hope you have a good time here.
Can I call you by the name Amy? I mean Amyel = Amy. lol

Sheep
July 9th, 2013, 08:15 AM
That was a really great intro. It's clear you have a lot of drive and will have a very bright future ahead of you. You seem like a very, very sweet person. :) Welcome to PC, Amyel!

You're going to really be enjoying this place given how many interests you have. :D; Art & Design (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21) would be the best board if you're big on art, since you can post a gallery/shop and comment on other people's art there. We'd all love to see what kinds of things you draw and the regulars in that board are super sweet, so it's definitely something I recommend. You can also check out General Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29) for anything related to music.. it's quite a popular board here and you're even able to discuss TV shows, movies, books, and anime in that board! It hits a lot of birds in one stone and is certainly a great place for new and old members alike. I often go there to chat about my favorite anime, hehe. It also has a "Media Showcase" thread where you can show off any music you may have created - this is another thing I think is worthwhile to do, especially if you plan on learning piano and guitar in the future. I absolutely adore the piano, it's a very beautiful instrument and I do want to learn to play myself one day.

And eee, Pokemon merchandise! ♥ I'm pretty big on those myself but my collection isn't that big. I have a few things from Nintendo World in NYC and they are really great. Would love to own more figures eventually... feels like I don't have enough of those. Your wallet is really going to cry because there is an uncountable amount of Pokemon merchandise out there. Check out Pokemon General (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17) as that's the best place to discuss merch. They have a thread to show off your current collection, too.

Anyways, do your best and you're going to make an impact some day. We need more people like you in the world. Hope you stick around and have an amazing time on PokeCommunity - we really would love to have you! Contact a moderator if you're confused about anything or just give any member a holler. We're all responsible and willing to help out.

Cheers! :D

Amyel_Kitten
July 9th, 2013, 07:05 PM
@Superqami I would prefer not to be called Amy. I usually tell people when they call me Amy that Amyel is a special name that was never ment to be shortened.

@Cirno Thanks, I still have to figure out where evetything is but you really did help. I am glad we have a bit in commen. I'm glad I made a couple of friends on my first day.

Thanks to both of you for the warm welcome! ;D