PDA

View Full Version : i have arrived

Classic Shadow
July 9th, 2013, 05:50 PM
hello i am classic Shadow my rival is classic sonic and i am the ultimate life form but fun-sized i like to make new friends but rub me the wrong way I'll chaos sphere you!well hope ill enjoy it here

ShiningLust
July 9th, 2013, 05:53 PM
nice to meet u classic shadow I'm Oden and welcome to the PC hope u have tons of fun here if u need help with Gettin any Pokemon or need somebody to trade with or battle u can pm me and I will

awolfsquared
July 10th, 2013, 12:41 AM
Hello there Classic Sonic Shadow I'm guessing you're friends with Classic Sonic then? It seems too odd to not be just a coincidence! Welcome to PC by the way!

Making friends here is gonna be easy cause we're a really friendly place. And it seem you know Classic Sonic somehow, so you'll bound to become friends with some of his friends. I know him well and he's a really nice guy. I think a good way to make friends here is through Chit-Chat & Polls. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23) It's basically the section for random single answer questions, but there also the Daily Chit Chat or DCC, which is where people just talk with each other. Chit Chat & Polls is one of the many off-topic boards we have here and it goes to show how diverse we are for a Pokemon forum! Speaking of Pokemon, what about it do you like? What got you into it? Do you plan on getting Pokemon X and Y? I know I'm getting at least Y and then X later. The games so far look like they will be spectacular.

Nice meeting you sir and as I said , I think chatting with people should be easy. With a friendly community like ours, we have a lot of people willing to chat including me. Go right ahead and send me a VM if you ever just want to chat. We have alot of helpful people here too, in particular our team of moderators and higher staff in the orange and red.. You can pretty much any member questions you have (especially in our Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) section above this one) , but the staff know the most about the forum, so come to them too. Especially on problems some members my not be able to answer.

Hope to see you around posting all over and that you enjoy yourself here! See yea!

Sheep
July 10th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Heya Classic Shadow! Welcome to the amazing forum that is PC! Shadow is my favorite character from Sonic but no one beats Tails when it comes to cuteness. n~n;

It's easy to tell you're a big Sonic fan and I'm really happy to see you already joined the Sonic club. Looks like you're finding your way around here pretty well! To be honest I've not played Sonic since.. 2002 haha so I'm pretty out of the loop in that regard, but you're going to fit in nicely with the other fans. There are lots of 'em around and the official club is one of the best places to meet everybody. :D; I know Steam has some cool newer Sonic games so that might be a good start for me when I get into the series again. Hopefully they're compatible for Mac but knowing my luck, they probably aren't. And hopefully Shadow is in them because he is really cool and I want him to get more screentime. Are you into any other video game series? Guessing you're also a Pokemon fan but we didn't get to hear much about that, so why not share a little bit more information? If you want to, of course!

I've been seeing you around and it seems like you've already been making some friends, which is great. Don't ever be shy to contact any one of us - staff included - if you'd like to chat! We're pretty responsive and always around to help out. AWsquared made a great suggestion by linking you to Chit Chat & Polls since you'll be able to have really fun conversations with others and make plenty of friends there. The DCC is one of the best ways to meet a bunch of our members at once and it's pretty much a free-for-all chat, assuming the rules in the first post of that thread are followed.

If you're looking to try out some Pokemon-related clubs, check out the Pokemon Clubs (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24) board! Any non-Pokemon clubs go in Forum Clubs & Groups which you've already found. Just a wee suggestion. You can also dive into our Pokemon X & Pokemon Y (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) board if you're interested in the upcoming sixth generation. Many things to do here and those are just a few of the myriads of possibilities, so have fun and stick around!

See you around, Shadow. :)