PDA

View Full Version : Your first sonic the hedgehog game

Classic Shadow
July 9th, 2013, 06:37 PM
I was wondering since sonic doesn't pop up alot on here I'm curious to ask what was your first sonic game you ever played? mine was sonic adventure 2

Soldier Randy
July 9th, 2013, 07:09 PM
My first Sonic game was also the first that belong to me and it was Sonic Advance 3
:')

I miss those days, that game was also the first game I finish completely without anybody help, so yeah, Sonic have a very special place in my heart.

Darkrai Lv.1000
July 10th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Mine was Sonic Heroes.

Before that, I was never into Sonic games. I never cared for them. It was around 3rd grade when two of my friends, who were major Sonic fans, decided to get me Sonic Heroes for my birthday. I ended up loving it, and was a Sonic fan since.

Spartacus
July 10th, 2013, 11:20 AM
My first was Sonic Heroes. That was one of my favorite games at the time, I played it for a while and it's still lying around in my storage somewhere. Hmm, maybe I'll play it again sometime...

Talli
July 10th, 2013, 11:29 AM
my one was Sonic and Knuckles on the genesis. Not my favorite one though( that is Heroes)

Penta Penguin
July 10th, 2013, 02:48 PM
My first Sonic game I played was Sonic 2 on the Master System when I was about 3 or 4. I remember getting to Sky High then having trouble with the hang-glider.

TRIFORCE89
July 10th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Genesis

Brendino
July 10th, 2013, 10:06 PM
My first was Sonic 2 for the Genesis as well, followed by Sonic 1, S&K and Sonic 3 not long after.

Still to this day, Sonic 2 is arguably one of my favorite games of all-time, which shows they really hit the nail on the head in making it.

Limerent
July 11th, 2013, 02:34 AM
I believe my first Sonic game was Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Pinball Party as a a combined catridge for the GBA, still have it around here somewhere :)

Aeon
July 11th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Genesis. My favorite is 3 & Knuckles.

R.F.
July 12th, 2013, 12:05 AM
My first (and until now only) Sonic game I own, is Sonic Advance for the GBA. It was fun to play.

Unknown#
July 13th, 2013, 11:21 AM
My first Sonic game was the original one on the Genesis.

I remember when I was a little kid, my parents were going through the garage and found a Genesis with Sonic 1 and some other game (I want to say Ristar), and I absolutely loved it- until my sister gave it away to a friend of hers.

Miss Doronjo
July 13th, 2013, 12:15 PM
Pretty much Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Gamecube. It was pretty fun! It got me into the Sonic series (well, 2006 was a different story, but still!).

ps3smileyface
July 13th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Mine was sonic the hedgehog on the gamegear.

Clemstar
July 14th, 2013, 01:49 AM
I think I lost my sonic virginity to Sonic Heroes. Man I played the hell out of that game.

PokeChris123
July 14th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Even though I am a kid of the modern generation (you know, the kids that mostly play Call of Duty and such), my first console that I ever owned was the Sega Genesis (I think my cousin gave it to me or something). Along the games I got with it was Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Which one I owned first? How about BOTH OF THEM!!!

Gogofreak
July 25th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Sonic Heroes. We got an Xbox and a bucket of games one time, and that was one of the games I actually liked.

Snowdrop
July 25th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Sonic Heroes for the Gamecube was my first and only. I tried Colors for, like, 5 minutes and didn't like it. I enjoyed Heroes a lot, even though it was seriously difficult.

Honestly, I don't really like Sonic games. Too fast-paced for me, I can't rush around like that :U

Perrie ✿
July 25th, 2013, 03:52 PM
2 was the first one I played, I think. :P Whichever one you got to partner with Tails on; although the first Sonic game I played properly was Sonic Heroes or Sonic Adventure Battle 2.

Sonic games aren't really my thing, I'll play them when I feel like it but I'm in no rush to collect all of them tbh. (unless it's sonic adventure)

Nakasu
December 21st, 2013, 08:25 PM
My first Sonic game was Sonic 3 and Knuckles. which is by far the best Sonic game.