PDA

View Full Version : Hi ppl!

dark£n
July 10th, 2013, 01:52 AM
Hi guys. Nice to meet you all! Im new here, im darken and i love to play pokemon games mostly in pc (much faster :P). And when i started to see some bugs in pokemon dark rising 1 which is a great beta! i found this awsome community. So i think im going to start to come here all days because this is always updated and everyday there are new intersting things to read and to talk about. ~

Limerent
July 10th, 2013, 04:37 AM
Hello Darken, welcome to the PokeCommunity. Press *A* button! :D It's always nice to have new members signing up, and I think you'll find this a very fun, friendly and well run forum. Since you're new, don't forget to check out the Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6446812), so you know what's expected of you :) And if you need help with anything you can always ask a moderator, they have blue names.

Now that that's out of the way, at first I thought your name was darkpoundin lol, since that's the symbol for British currency right? Haha anyway, i'm O07_eleven, a Pokemon fan like you, from Australia :) Personally though I play my games on the Nintendo consoles, there's nothing quite like it in my opinion, but to each their own, i'm sure PC has it's advantages, like access to fan made ROM hacks, which you seem to love, so be sure to check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) forum, which is extremely popular and active, you'll definitely love it there :) There's also Pokemon General and Pokemon Gaming Central Sections that i'd recommend, if you want to talk just about Pokemon or the series overall. As well as those there are many other sections where we talk about pretty much everything, so take a look around! PC is really cool and yes there are some really great discussions to read and participate in, and who knows, maybe you'll make some new friends along the way! Hope to see you around!

-Mark

dark£n
July 10th, 2013, 05:34 AM
Yep im already reading that posts! {XD}
Ah yeah i didnt know that about my name aahhaha im portuguese so.. :D

Cynthia ™
July 10th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Welcome to PC! Hope you enjoy your stay.

ShiningLust
July 10th, 2013, 11:15 AM
welcome to PC Darken I'm Oden hope u have tons of fun here