View Full Version : Hi, ish me!

Psychic Kid
July 10th, 2013, 3:37 PM
Hi, I'm Psychic Kid. You can call me Psy (XD) or Gangnam (XD)

Okay, that may've been a bad joke. Whatever, I'm glad to be here on PokeCommunity !

July 10th, 2013, 3:56 PM
well nice to meet u can call me Oden and welcome to PC if u need any pokes or need a battle just pm
and ill help the best way I can and hope u like it here and don't forget to have tons of fun

Psychic Kid
July 10th, 2013, 5:26 PM
Thanks Lust, I'll make sure to have fun. In the meantime, I need to start posting!

July 11th, 2013, 1:47 AM
Hey there Psychic Kid, and welcome to PC!

Oppa Psychic Style! {XD} That's all I thought of after reading your post, thanks for making my day haha!

Anyways, you'll love it here at PC! We have a whole lots to talk about in terms of Pokémon, and more! You can post either as much as you want or as little as you want, and I hope to see you around some. :D

As a reminder, please look over the rules here and familiarize yourself with them so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble! ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff (with the bold usernames), and they'd be more than glad to help you! :)

Hope you enjoy your time here at PC! ^_^

July 11th, 2013, 6:32 AM
Hi Psy ( LOL ), I'm also a newbie here and I still enjoy welcoming newer newbies. Anyways I'm just interested in what type of writing your into. Such as RolePlay (RP), FanFic ( best IMO). Also, I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have got any questions, your better off asking Cirno (knows a lot more) so yeah, see ya 'round. AdvancedPokeShipper. PS: Don't write out my name, you could just write out mega. See ya