PDA

View Full Version : I am back yet again

Raichupacabra
July 11th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Well, as the title says, I am back once again. May and June were pretty hectic considering my band played a lot of local shows (one supporting metalcore act Memphis May Fire) and we've been writing too. I also had to focus on finals.

But yeah I'm back since there's no school. I also just realized I've been here for little over three years, and it feels like just yesterday when HGSS barely came out and I made an account. I'll probably be spending most of my time in the B2W2/XY boards. Catch you guys later.

Sheep
July 11th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Yeah, I can still clearly remember the day when HGSS came out. Those were some good times.. drowning myself in the Pokeathlon's what I remember most, ehe. :D; Welcome back!

Yeah, you're not alone in returning to discuss X and Y; it's almost hard not to come back for that. Pretty sure these games will be my favorites to date and it's really hard to need to wait a few more months for them. You've seen the latest news, right? The new Pokemon look pretty cool and I loved all the new NPCs that were shown. Be sure to let us know what you think about the sixth generation in the X & Y board - we'd love to know what you think! I'm guilty of not having posted there as much nowadays but I'd really like to. Perhaps we'll see each other around over in that board? On the note of B/W2 I have yet to beat the PWT and it's kind of annoying how little inspiration I have for that. Maybe now's a good time to get re-inspired by watching some YouTube videos of the game, haha.

It's pretty awesome to hear you're involved in a band though, sounds like you have a pretty busy life. You're more than welcome to show off some music you made in our Creative Media Showcase (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294734) thread, too. That's the best place for music and we really would love more participants.. PC has so many talented people but there just aren't enough people showing us their musical talents. :( You can discuss music, TV shows, movies, and anime while you're at it in the General Entertainment board, assuming you're interested.

Well, hope you have a great time here once again! I'm sure you won't need much help given your high post count. I'll still always be around though so don't be scared to message me or another moderator. Cheers! :3

Hikamaru
July 11th, 2013, 04:41 PM
I remember you alright, welcome back!

Like what Cirno said, loads of people are coming due to the new Pokemon X & Y games. A slew of new Pokemon were unveiled yesterday and I have to say they look cute, and also Xerneas and Yveltal's types were finally revealed but they were pretty obvious already imo. I definitely hope to see you around the X & Y board here as you get back into settling in to PC again.

Given you've been around for a while, you may be familiar with the rules but some may have changed, along with some staff changes too. I do hope you have fun again, and if you ever need help just ask Cirno or another staff member and they'd be happy to lend a hand. Have fun!

- Hikari10

TwilightBlade
July 11th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Hey again! It does feel like it was only yesterday when we were still discussing the 4th Generation. Be sure to stick around this time. I'd love to see you back in Trade once XY launches. Cheers. :)

Tsutarja
July 12th, 2013, 01:56 AM
Hey there Raichupacabra, and welcome back to PC!

Hey, that's a unique username, I like it a lot :P And wow, a band? That's cool! Are y'all known a lot by locals in your area or not? And don't worry, a lot of people here at PC have to take hiatuses due to finals, so you aren't alone on that :( but not to worry, you're back here, and that's the best! If you've also been here for over three years, go ahead and feel free to request the Veteran emblem over in this thread (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=237337) if you please ^^

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules again, as some rules could have changed since you were last here, and we don't want you getting into trouble of any sort!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you anytime!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Raichupacabra
July 12th, 2013, 07:00 AM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes and yeah it's really great to be back considering how much I started missing this place. I'll be sure to check all the rules for good measure and @TwilightBlade, I'll be sure to catch you there since I haven't really traded on here in a LONG time. And yeah, we're known around my city and neighboring cities since we try to book as many shows as possible.

Again thanks, catch you all later. c: