“…”-reader activated,
“Please stand by.”
Loading “DataFile”,
Load successful,
Checking for updates,
None found,
Start post,
Name: DataFile
Subject: Telling about DataFile so people in <Insert website name here> can know about DataFile and his interest in subject Pokémon.
I am pleased to write this message and I’m pleased to be here. I did get my first touch to Pokémon world from the anime show and most of us can probably say same. My experiences with games are quite lacking thanks to fact that our household does not have a single Nintendo console or game, (which is ironic considering that first game I played was super Mario all stars for SNES)

In last few years my interest in Pokémon games started, and I have followed franchise since.

I like all kind of scientific stuff and video games. Creating video games is one of my objectives, I always have liked design them. Oh, and I think all kinds of ideas that I`m lazy to use, so you can ask for some ;)

Sheep
July 11th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Welcome to the forum, DataFile! Love love love the creative introduction. Let's do a high-five for this big success, hehe. :D;

Awww, I was lucky and an only child, so I was able to get gaming systems (albeit not many) and not have to share with anyone. Started with the anime myself though, you're right that a lot of people begin their love for Pokemon with the anime. Do you still watch the show or is it mostly a childhood memory? We have a board dedicated to the anime (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15) if you're interested in checking it out; it's a nice place even for people who prefer the earlier series, so you can fit in easily. :) We also have a super awesome Video Games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27) board if you'd like to discuss games. Pokemon gaming goes in their respective boards, of course, but any unrelated gaming can be discussed here. We have a loooot of gamers on PC - that board is a great place to check out if you're interested in getting in touch with our fellow gamers. Let us know what you're currently playing, what your favorite games are, and other things there!

Since you're following Pokemon now, I'm guessing you've heard of X and Y? Have any thoughts on those yet and planning on getting 'em?

Game design is another great thing that you can do while you're here, as Emulation and Game Development are one of our biggest places. Great to see that you've already found the Emulation board so be sure to utilize all the awesome tools they have over there to your advantage. You'll have plenty of people to help you along the way so it'll be an exciting journey. Be sure to stay within the rules over there, though, since Emulation is a very big place that requires lots of watching over. But that's a good thing.. we have so many great hacks for people to play and that makes PokeCommunity quite a unique forum.

Have a blast here, Data! See you around and be sure to let me know if you need help or want to chat! :3

awolfsquared
July 12th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Wow, you seem like a creative person! Welcome to PC DataFile!

I honestly really enjoy your intro thread. It was rather creative.

I definitely can say I got into Pokemon through the anime myself too! I watched one of the first episodes when they hit in the US. I really liked the show so when I heard about the games I had to play them. I got Red as a early birthday gift and I've been hooked on Pokemon ever since. You should definitely check out the anime section here, or Pokemon Anime. The mod there, EternallyAnna is one of the many really nice people here and she has a strong passion for the anime so she knows all about it. So you should go pay her a visit. Even if you haven't watched the anime in years, you can still find things to talk about there.

I guess I'm fortunate cause despite having two brothers, I was able to get the systems needed, we actually have 3 consoles and I have several handhelds. Though nothing wrong with starting the Pokemon games a bit later in life. It's cool you're finally starting to get into the games. By the way have you heard of Pokemon X and Y? If so, do you plan on getting them? If not I definitely think you should check them out cause they look like they're gonna be awesome games. I'm buying a 3DS just to play them! The Pokemon revealed so far and the graphics both look so spectacular and I just can't wait for October! The X and Y section (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256)here is always full of people, just discussing the games and speculating!

Well I hope you enjoy yourself here and have lots of fun. If you need anything, just contact a moderator for all questions and concerns. And also , I'm always up for a chat so go ahead and send me a message on my profile. :) Hope to see you stick around!

DataFile
July 12th, 2013, 03:25 PM
Start reply,

Thanks for warm welcoming’s. I have always been very shy and preferred to not to talk to or meet someone if it`s not necessary. That is why your words mean so much for me.

PS thanks for the tips they`ll be handy.
PPS I am good at understanding English, but not in writing it.