PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody

TheKurtzinator
July 11th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Hi guys!! I'm really exited to join this forum and be able to talk about Pokemon with other people just like me! Hopefully, I can enjoy this forum and make some new friends in the process.

Starry Windy
July 11th, 2013, 09:02 PM
Hi TheKurtzinator. You sure are very hyped to be in this forum, yes? I know that you'll enjoy it btw. Well, welcome to PC, and feel free to talk to everyone here! And don't forget to check the rules ok?

ShiningLust
July 11th, 2013, 09:24 PM
nice to meet u I'm Oden if u need any like battle or trade or u want some help with anything just hit me up and welcome to PC hope u have tons of fun here

Hikamaru
July 11th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Hello there, and welcome to PC!

We're always happy to have more new people on board, although some of them disappear almost immediately after joining which can be disappointing especially given how large and diverse PC is. Is there any reason for joining? Most people join to talk about Pokemon, trade and battle, and sometimes even share their creative stuff.

Are you excited for Pokemon X & Y? The games look really awesome, and with new features and a slew of new Pokemon I'm as excited for the games even more than when they were first announced! Any plans on which starter you're choosing? I want to see the final evolutions, but I do hope they show them soon because I'm hoping they'll all be great. Anyways, have fun here and read the rules because getting into trouble is no fun, and also don't hesitate to ask those staff members in blue, orange and red if you need help. Have fun here Kurtzinator!

- Hikari10

Tsutarja
July 12th, 2013, 01:50 AM
Hey there TheKurtzinator, and welcome to PC!

Yes, you have come to the right place to talk Pokémon, and make new friends! :D We're all about talking Pokémon here and of course we have off-topic discussions all over too that you could check out :P

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules and familiarize yourself with them in order to stay out of trouble!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bolded usernames), and they'd be really glad to help you!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^