PDA

View Full Version : Kobanwa Minasans

J-pop princess
July 12th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Konichiwa gomenasais~

I am just your average weeaboo girl who just got in to rom hacking so I can make my own custom game based off characters in my real life who play pokemon.

I also enjoy a lot of pokemon rom hacks so thus I'm here.

Sorry I can't think of much else to say :3c

Tsutarja
July 12th, 2013, 09:30 AM
Hey there J-pop princess, and welcome to PC!

It's okay if you don't have much to say in your intro thread! I won't have much to say either, but I can point you here to the Emulation & ROM Hacking (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) section of the forum here, where you can get tons of help with ROM hacking! :D

Also, as a reminder, please do look over the rules here so that you don't wind up getting into trouble with anyone or anything in general! :)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (they have the bold usernames, you'll see them), and they'd be glad to help you at any time!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

awolfsquared
July 12th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Hello J-pop princess ! Welcome! Or should I say konichiwa!

I wouldn't say I'm a weeaboo myself, but I do love me some anime! I watch alot of anime like Soul Eater, Lucky Star, Bleach, Azumanga Daioh, and many other show. Also read lots of manga and draw it too. I love alot of Japanese culture too, I find it very fascinating. You should check out General Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29) as it's the section to talk about anime. You can also talk about movies, music(which includes j-pop!) and other TV shows too. I just help the moderator there Antemortem host a radio night on our radio room. He's a really nice guy. A lot of the mods are nice so you can talk to them if you need help on anything throughout the forums.

ROM hacking seems to be very popular here. The Emulation & ROM Hacking section Zach suggested is always full of people and it's our most popular section.There's tons of resources and tutorials there so you can find all you need on hacking right there. You need 15 posts to post any URLS or external links you may need, but getting 15 should be hard as this forum has tons of variety to post about.Go There's lots of boards here to explore! Good luck with getting your game off the ground. I've always wanted to try some hacks myself. I downloaded Flora Sky not too long and have yet to get around to playing it! >.<

I hope you can enjoy yourself here. Have fun and see you around!

Hikamaru
July 12th, 2013, 10:54 PM
Hello there, and welcome!

Zach and AWsquared have recommended the ideal sections you may be interested in, PC is famous for its ROM hack community which is not present on most Pokemon forums. That's why PC is different, and we're a forum with new improvements coming every day and also a very active memberbase. General Entertainment is definitely the ideal spot to discuss music, anime and manga as well, in fact it's a good section with a friendly mod at the helm. Outside of those two boards, PC has loads of diversity so I'm sure you can stick around to see everything.

And as AW said, you do need 15 posts before sharing links or pictures because it's to help prevent spammers, and PC doesn't like spam. Thankfully there are some great places you can post in so you can get to that 15 really easily, Chit Chat & Polls is a good section since the topics there are easy to answer, and most of the Pokemon sections too. I do hope your game turns out great and maybe I might pop by and see it sometime.

Have fun here, and remember to ask those staff members if you need help, they don't bite. Especially Cirno, who mods this section right here. Don't hesitate to ask her (or any of the other mods in their respective sections) if you have a question. Have a great time here at PC, J-pop Princess!

- Hikari10

J-pop princess
July 17th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Wow thanks everybody! You all are so very helpful and nice and thank you very much again !

I will try and stay out of trouble I promise and yes I have noticed the rom hacking section and that is what drew me to this place is that I was googling rom hacking cause me and a friend are making are own and I was curious where I could go and what I could do and I eventually came on to this place and recently I have been playing pokemon snakewood. Not my normal genre but a very unique and interesting game ^^

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody~

BlueMudkipz
July 17th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Welcome to PC! Im new also and am a huge guy on ROM hacks, so why dont you Check out the emulation forum for ROM hacking? Maybe join a team, play some hacks, and just chill!

See you around!

~blu

J-pop princess
July 17th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Welcome to PC! Im new also and am a huge guy on ROM hacks, so why dont you Check out the emulation forum for ROM hacking? Maybe join a team, play some hacks, and just chill!

See you around!

~blu
Ok ^^

I am currently just reading scripting tutorials and playing rom hacks. My gf told me to try pokemon snakewood so I have and I am still playing it and also some of my friends told me to also try darkness rising and ash grey and light platinum.

And thanks for welcoming me its very nice to meet you :3

Toshiro.
July 17th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Hey there, welcome to PC!

Well, as everyone else has already said, be sure to check out our large Emulation (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156) section of the site. There, you can find all the tools and resources you need to make your hack. There are also various tutorials located there for if you ever need help with how to do something you may be unsure about. I'm sure you'll spend a lot of time there, it's a really popular section of the site. Be sure to check out the hacks made by other members as well, they are extremely creative! You can also create your own thread showing off a hack you made and get valuable feedback on it (:

Well if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your time around the forum!

J-pop princess
July 17th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Hey there, welcome to PC!

Well, as everyone else has already said, be sure to check out our large emulation section of the site. There, you can find all the tools and resources you need to make your hack. There are also various tutorials located there for if you ever need help with how to do something you may be unsure about. I'm sure you'll spend a lot of time there, it's a really popular section of the site. Be sure to check out the hacks made by other members as well, they are extremely creative! You can also create your own thread showing off a hack you made and get valuable feedback on it (:

Well if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your time around the forum!
Thanks a ton and I have been hanging around there reading the tutorials and trying them out. Thanks for the warm welcome to the forum and it is nice to meet you ^^