PDA

View Full Version : luckym00se's PC Account

luckym00se
July 12th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Hey guys, luckym00se here! I am an aspiring gamer who wants to (but doesn't have the tech or money to do so) make Youtube Gaming videos! These will include Minecraft, Pokemon, Mario Kart, Happy Wheels, and many more! I am also starting on a (currently unnamed) Pokemon Hack! It is similar to TamashiiHiroka's Old Hack, so it will not be playable. But I could use suggestions on it. More info on that will be up in it's respective area soon. So that's it. Seeya!

Sheep
July 12th, 2013, 01:05 PM
What is up, luckym00se! :) It is very awesome to meet you, welcome to the forum!

Gaming videos... well, they definitely are hard to get off the ground, my boyfriend actually tried to create a Let's Play channel but couldn't do it. There are a lot of YouTubers nowadays so standing out is really really tough.. but it tends to be easier if you do bigger games like Minecraft and Pokemon. I'm sure if you keep trying and don't quit, you'll get there! Those that stop are the ones that never get anywhere, right? And you're always able to keep a link to your channel in your signature here. We're pretty strict about advertising since we don't want people to join up only to advertise their channel but your signature is a-okay to link almost where you want. :D Good luck!

You'll be able to work on a hack easily if you're a member here too, given how many resources we have for the aspiring hacker to use. A nice start for beginning hackers is the Team Discussions (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68) subforum; that's where people go to find a hacking team to join or perhaps start up their own. There are all sorts of people checking over there, be it scripters, mappers, pixel artists, and lots of other cool peeps. You'll fit in well amongst all of them, I'm sure. I'm not a hacker but I can help you out on where to post there if you're confused. If you have a story you'd like to share about your game, there's a thread dedicated to that in the Emulation board as well as a scripting help thread, tutorials, and plenty of mods. Be sure to look around. You're always welcome to give its moderators, DrFuji and giradialkia, a holler if you're confused. They're very busy but always willing to help.

Be sure to poke around other parts of the forum, too! Since we're a Pokemon fan forum we have lots of Pokemon boards to delve into as well as myriads off fun off-topic places. There's something for everyone. :3

See you around, Lucky! Hope you have the best time ever here and if you're lost, just contact a moderator!

Nova
July 12th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Hey there and welcome to the forums

I tried myself to make gaming video's on YouTube (i actually made some of my Tiberian Sun mod), but with all these Youtubers these days, its hard standing out, like Cirno said. Even tho im still gonna post vids if i find the correct recording thing, but thats off topic since its about me xD.

Dont hesitate to ask mods around for help and enjoy your stay :3