• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
Hi, I'm Blind-Beloved, Blind or BB sometimes for short. I haven't really been involved in pokemon stuff in years! I remember joining this forum years ago but I was always lurking not very active. I hope this time through I get to know a lot more people.

I mainly like to draw, but I missed out a lot on pokemon in general. I'd like to get a lot more involved. I feel so lost in it all nowadays.

Years
Hello BB, and welcome to PC!

I understand if you weren't active, but at least I'm sure you can stick around this time because some newbies join only to disappear almost immediately. I hope you don't end up like them because it's always nice having new members here, as well as returning members. And PC is a very wide forum so I'm sure we're fun enough to ensure you stay as an active member.

Have you heard the latest on Pokemon X & Y? The new Pokemon and characters look really awesome, and there's new features, a new type and everything. If you'd like to discuss the games, you should check out the X & Y board here. October can't come sooner enough! We also have some fun off-topic boards as well like Chit Chat & Polls. Those are just suggestions but I'm sure you'll find something you like.

Anyways, do have fun at PC and remember you can always ask a staff member if you need help, like Cirno who mods this very section. I do hope to see you around PC, BB!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
Hey there Blind! It's great to meet you, welcome to PC. n~n I was a lurker for a longlong time before rejoining in 2011, I made a whopping 30-40 posts between 2006 and 2011, haha. Mostly it was just because I wanted to comment on a hack... good times. Nowadays I'm much more interested in the forum as a whole, it's great here and the people are very fun.

And joining a forum is one of the best first steps to getting involved with Pokemon more! This is a great way to meet others who adore the series and their love for it is really contagious. You'll learn a lot by posting around and meet friends too.. so it's a great decision to make. :D; Took me until 2010 to start posting around forums and it's definitely something I'd recommend not just for you, but for all fans.

You can start by exploring around and making 15 posts - that'll allow you to include links and images in your posts! You'll be able to create an art gallery in our Art & Design board that way. I'm not sure if you're interested in sharing your work with us, but it's a great thing to do with how nice our art forum regulars are. They really put themselves out there to ensure people get worthwhile comments on their work. :) And since I'm an artist myself, I'd love to see your work! What kind of art do you do? You can include graphics, digital, and traditional art in Art & Design but all sprite/pixel art goes in its Pixel Art subforum~ and if you're confused about these place, just contact the lovely Alexial357 and Logiedan.

Keep on posting around, you'll settle in here very quickly! If you're lost just message a staff member and we'll help you out. The members are also more than open to assist or chat, so don't be scared to leave a message on one of our profiles. n~n You can also post in Questions & Feedback. Have fun!

Years
Haha thanks, I'll check those out. I'm glad the English versions of the games are being released around my Birthday for once. I'll try to not fade out too soon, before I mostly did before because I would never participate in any threads at all. I quite liked these forums the last time I visited though.

I mostly upload to tumblr and dA, but those sites don't really appeal to me as much for meeting people. I use the screenname "blind-beloved" most places, because I'm bad at remembering my logins otherwise.

Back