PDA

View Full Version : Another Zubat

The Local Joke
July 12th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Hi, I'm new here. You can call me Joke if you'd like. I don't really have a lot to say about me. I joined since I needed a Pokemon forum upon which I could fangirl about X/Y. So, yeah. Make me feel welcome and stuff.

Hikamaru
July 12th, 2013, 06:44 PM
Hello Joke, and welcome to PC!

I have to say that's an interesting username you have, and you joined PC at a good time if you wanted to discuss about X & Y. The Pokemon X & Pokemon Y (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) section here is definitely the place to go. In fact, I fell in love with most of the 6th Generation Pokemon almost immediately after they were revealed. I'm so glad I got my 3DS already, so you could say I'm prepared for the games. Any thoughts on which starter you're choosing or which version you're getting? I'll probably get both games, and start with Froakie on one and Chespin in the other. Fennekin is alright but I usually don't go for the overrated ones.

And PC has loads more than just that section, like trading, battling, and even off-topic stuff. Remember to read the rules and if you need help, just ask those staff members in the blue, orange and red. They are there to help you after all. I'm also happy to get to know more about you, so just leave me a visitor message on my profile anytime. Have fun here at PC!

- Hikari10

The Local Joke
July 12th, 2013, 06:57 PM
X/Y finally gave me a reason to get a 3DS (XL).

I pre-ordered Pokemon Y before I even picked out a 3DS (which still hasn't come in yet). As for the starter, I haven't really considered it yet. I can almost guarantee is out, since I hate Grass-types with a passion. It's totally possible that I won't even use my starter, since I have a habit of doing that to get other Pokemon instead. Why use a Pokemon that everyone and their six-year old brother will have when you can find something rarer?

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to sharing the forum with someone who can fangirl as hard as I can.

AWsquared
July 12th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Hello Joke! Welcome to PC!

I'm excited for X and Y too! I really loving all of the new Pokemon they've shown so far have left a good impression on me. I'm loving Fennekin, Pancham and Yveltal the most though so I'm planning on getting Y first. Plus I'm loving alot of the new feature and man the graphics sure look amazing. Personally I'm picking Fennekin as my starter and personally I love using my starter cause I get too attached to them to leave them! X and Y are the reasons I'm getting a 3DS myself. Though I haven't gotten one yet and X and Y's release date is exactly 3 months away. >.> I hope to get money to get for one soon though. I hate being left behind when it comes to Pokemon games. Definitely check out the X and Y section if you haven't already.

PC has tons more than that though. There's many boards that cover all types of things about Pokemon. Are you into just the Pokemon games or do you like others things like the anime, card game and magna as well? What got you into Pokemon? I'm just wondering. I think you should open up to the variety we have here. We have many boards not related to Pokemon too. This includes video games, other anime and music too. Even art and writing as well. So just explore and I'm sure you''ll be making posts like crazy!

I hope you can enjoy yourself here and have a blast. If you ever need anything just contact a staff member and they can assist you. Also be sure to read over the rules as no one wants to get in trouble! You can also drop me a nice visitor's message to chat, I'll be sure to respond. See you later!