PDA

View Full Version : Another Pokemon Trainer has arrived

PokeChris123
July 12th, 2013, 08:03 PM
Hey guys, I am PokeChris123. I really love Pokemon and I am a fan of it. I actually just recently got back into Pokemon with Pokemon White 2 and I realized how much I loved and missed Pokemon. Right now, I have currently became the champion in the Kanto region, the Johto region, the Hoenn region, the Sinnoh region and the Unova region... although this was only possible because of the Pokemon games I played (obviously, lol). Ii am really excited for Pokemon X and Y to come out, and I can't wait to talk and chat about Pokemon with other Pokemon fans out there. Other than Pokemon, I am a gamer in general who loves different kinds of types of video games.

So guys, here I am and I hope to have a fun time here. So now, this is where I would end my post and leave you guys to respond.

Kyrul
July 12th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Welcome to the community! Enjoy the Poke X and Y section then, it's constantly updated with news about the games. A Mod will be with you shortly to give your introductory briefing.

Limerent
July 12th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Hello Chris, welcome to PokeCommunity! We're glad you've finally arrived! In my opinion, this is the best place for Pokemon fans on the web, you can talk about everything to do with Pokemon and other subjects to your hearts content. Everyone is really nice here and you should be able to make new friends easily. Oh, and don't forget to check out the Community Rules, they'll tell what's expected from you in terms of behaviour, but i'm sure you're cool, right? :P Also moderators have blue usernames, feel free to ask them anything if you need help. PC Supporters have green usernames, they voluntarily donated money because they love this place so much and want to keep it running <3

Now that the formalities are over, sup Chris, i'm O07_eleven, a Pokemon fan from Aus :P My real name is Mark. Wow, you've played a lot of the regions haven't you? Impressive! I own Pokemon Sapphire, Colosseum and Diamond and and Pearl. Also played a friends Leaf Green for a few months. So I'd probably recommend you ALL the Pokemon discussion forums to look at, since you're such an experienced fan. Chit Chat and Polls is also a great place to get to know the members ;) I've only played 3rd and 4th gen stuff myself, but i'm also super excited to get back into things for X and Y! ^.^

I'm also a gamer btw, on the PS3. Hope you enjoy your time here mate, feel free to drop me a Visitor Message if you'd like to talk, see you around the forums!

-Mark

Hikamaru
July 12th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Hello Chris, and welcome to PC!

I'm glad you decided to join, because we have loads of topics on Pokemon (and also not Pokemon) that you can involve yourself in. If you're looking for the latest discussions on X & Y the best place for that is this section here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) but we have sections covering every Pokemon game so if you're a long-time gamer I advise you check them out as well.

We also have the Video Games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27) section where the non-Pokemon based topics on video gaming is housed. In fact, you'll love how diverse PC is, both topic-wise and member-wise. Like O07_eleven and myself are from Australia, some others from the US, UK, several European and Asian countries etc. O07 recommended a few other places too so go check them out if you wish.

I do hope you have an awesome time here, and the name's Hikari btw (fyi that's not my real name, go to my profile for that) and remember to read the rules or ask any moderators for help, they are easy to spot in those bold colored names. However we do have some various non-staff who love helping out as well. Have fun at PC Chris!

- Hikari10

awolfsquared
July 12th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Hello Chris! Welcome to PC!

Good to know you're getting into Pokemon. Black 2 and White 2 are great ways to do that too. I've loved all that Gen V has to offer and I think it's a good way too get back into the series. X and Y look like they're gonna great additions to Pokemon and I'm so excited for them! Pokemon X and Y (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) is where you can chat about the games and speculate the features. By the way, which starter do you plan on getting ? Chespin, Fennekin or Froakie? Personally I'm likely going with Fennekin though I've always picked the Grass starter and Chespin is cute. So I'm in a bit of pickle I guess. PC has baords for all types of Pokemon gaming so be sure to look for those. Most of them are here in the General Pokemon Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10) section.

But PC isn't just a Pokemon forum, there's other sections for off topic things too. For example, you like video games, so you'll like the Video Game section. There's also many other off-topic board such as Chit-Chat &Polls (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)that O07_eleven brought up and General Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29) for all things on anime, TV, music and movies. Chit & Chat & Polls is full of threads on everything things that don't fit anywhere else. People ask things from what's your favorite color to what you ate this morning. It also has the DCC (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=303509)or Daily Chit Chat a thread just for idle chat so the section is a great way to learn about people and make new friends. Don't be nervous to talk to people though, we're a friendly bunch. You can always send me a message if you want to chat! And the moderators here are really nice so don't be afraid to ask them questions.

Well I hope you have fun here and enjoy your stay! Hope you stick around too!

PokeChris123
July 13th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Welcome to the community! Enjoy the Poke X and Y section then, it's constantly updated with news about the games. A Mod will be with you shortly to give your introductory briefing.

Thank you, I will sure enjoy the Pokemon X and Y section.

Hello Chris, welcome to PokeCommunity! We're glad you've finally arrived! In my opinion, this is the best place for Pokemon fans on the web, you can talk about everything to do with Pokemon and other subjects to your hearts content. Everyone is really nice here and you should be able to make new friends easily. Oh, and don't forget to check out the Community Rules, they'll tell what's expected from you in terms of behaviour, but i'm sure you're cool, right? :P Also moderators have blue usernames, feel free to ask them anything if you need help. PC Supporters have green usernames, they voluntarily donated money because they love this place so much and want to keep it running <3

Now that the formalities are over, sup Chris, i'm O07_eleven, a Pokemon fan from Aus :P My real name is Mark. Wow, you've played a lot of the regions haven't you? Impressive! I own Pokemon Sapphire, Colosseum and Diamond and and Pearl. Also played a friends Leaf Green for a few months. So I'd probably recommend you ALL the Pokemon discussion forums to look at, since you're such an experienced fan. Chit Chat and Polls is also a great place to get to know the members ;) I've only played 3rd and 4th gen stuff myself, but i'm also super excited to get back into things for X and Y! ^.^

I'm also a gamer btw, on the PS3. Hope you enjoy your time here mate, feel free to drop me a Visitor Message if you'd like to talk, see you around the forums!

-Mark

Yeah, I'm really cool, lol. I have read the rules so I am ready for this site! :) Ii have played a lot of regions, since the games I beaten are Leaf Green, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, Soul Silver, White and White 2. Also, I am a gamer on the 3DS and PS3.

Hello Chris, and welcome to PC!

I'm glad you decided to join, because we have loads of topics on Pokemon (and also not Pokemon) that you can involve yourself in. If you're looking for the latest discussions on X & Y the best place for that is his section here but we have sections covering every Pokemon game so if you're a long-time gamer I advise you check them out as well.

We also have the Video Games section where the non-Pokemon based topics on video gaming is housed. In fact, you'll love how diverse PC is, both topic-wise and member-wise. Like O07_eleven and myself are from Australia, some others from the US, UK, several European and Asian countries etc. O07 recommended a few other places too so go check them out if you wish.

I do hope you have an awesome time here, and the name's Hikari btw (fyi that's not my real name, go to my profile for that) and remember to read the rules or ask any moderators for help, they are easy to spot in those bold colored names. However we do have some various non-staff who love helping out as well. Have fun at PC Chris!

- Hikari10

Thanks for the welcome Hikari, and I will be sure too check out those sections.

Hello Chris! Welcome to PC!

Good to know you're getting into Pokemon. Black 2 and White 2 are great ways to do that too. I've loved all that Gen V has to offer and I think it's a good way too get back into the series. X and Y look like they're gonna great additions to Pokemon and I'm so excited for them! Pokemon X and Y is where you can chat about the games and speculate the features. By the way, which starter do you plan on getting ? Chespin, Fennekin or Froakie? Personally I'm likely going with Fennekin though I've always picked the Grass starter and Chespin is cute. So I'm in a bit of pickle I guess. PC has baords for all types of Pokemon gaming so be sure to look for those. Most of them are here in the General Pokemon Gaming section.

But PC isn't just a Pokemon forum, there's other sections for off topic things too. For example, you like video games, so you'll like the Video Game section. There's also many other off-topic board such as Chit-Chat &Polls that O07_eleven brought up and General Entertainment for all things on anime, TV, music and movies. Chit & Chat & Polls is full of threads on everything things that don't fit anywhere else. People ask things from what's your favorite color to what you ate this morning. It also has the DCC or Daily Chit Chat a thread just for idle chat so the section is a great way to learn about people and make new friends. Don't be nervous to talk to people though, we're a friendly bunch. You can always send me a message if you want to chat! And the moderators here are really nice so don't be afraid to ask them questions.

Well I hope you have fun here and enjoy your stay! Hope you stick around too!

I will have fun, and I'll make sure too stick around. :) Also, I'm thinking about picking Chespin for my starter in Pokemon X/Y, although Froakie may be another option for me.