View Full Version : Herro Guiz :]

July 13th, 2013, 1:49 PM
Hey guys I'm new to these forums... sort of xDD, I've often looked at things here but never signed up so here I am. I'm go by the name of Pearl, I thought I would make a welcome thread as a start to this forum and hope to gain many friends on the Way. I know a few people here so I'm guessing it won't be hard >.> hopefully! I'm really into Competitive play and hope to have many battles with strong people and develop rivalry.
Well I guess that's me done! What about you lot? :]

July 13th, 2013, 2:01 PM
Hi Pearl! Cute little signature you've got and quite a creative username to boot, too. Welcome to PC. ♥

Checked out the Battle Center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=234) yet? :) As someone interested in competitive battling, you're really going to love that board! You'll learn a whole lot about competitive play there as it has a handful of useful threads for aspiring battlers. What tiers do you like? Do you like random battles? :D; That's my favorite category and I'm always up for a randbat or two through our Pokemon Showdown server (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=289012). You can get involved in some cool battling-related events there too, so it really will be a perfect place for you to dive into as a new member. And if you're an experienced battler, then... you should help out those that are confused! We have a lot of people coming in looking to learn the ropes of battling so more knowledgeable faces would be great.

Glad to hear you already know some people here, and you officially know more from posting an introduction too. Great choice to make one! Hope you have a blast posting around PokeCommunity and be sure to let myself or another moderator know if you need help. We're all friendly here, both members and staff included, so putting yourself out there and chatting with us is the very best choice. But okaay, about me.. my name is Janna (yep, my real name!), I'm 22, and I love cats, Pokemon, and cute things. I'm also pretty interested in anime but lately I haven't been watching very many. My favorite colors are green, pink, gold, and white if that counts, ehe. That's about all I can think of. Hopefully it's enough. :D

See you and have fun, Pearl! o/

July 13th, 2013, 2:21 PM
Thanks for the Welcome Cirno, I also could not help but notice your username; its linked to Touhou xD, I've played most of their games. I'm not that good >.> too much dodging for me haha.
I also try to play as much tiers as I can to master them, but over all I enjoy OU, UU and LU and Random Battle is a fun tier too, I like how its base on how you use what you get. And Sure I'll check out The Battle Center, seems like It would remind me of Showdown or Pokemon Online :D.
Also thanks for telling me about yourself I feel that I've learnt a lot about you already! :D I can't wait for our future encounters and discussions. :P

July 13th, 2013, 3:11 PM
Hey there Pearl, and welcome to PC!

Ahh, that's a very cute signature and one of my favorite Oshawott poses too <33 And nice avatar too! Looks like Cirno pointed you in the correct direction if you wanted to get into competitive battling, so be sure to check it out!

Anyways, as a reminder, please do be sure to look over the rules here since they can vary forum-to-forum and we don't want newcomers getting infracted :]

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bolded usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

July 13th, 2013, 3:50 PM
Thanks for the Welcome too ZachLMedia, and yes Cirno was very helpful.
I like Oshawott's Pose too it looks really elegant and I'll be sure to read up on the rules and follow them. :P
Thanks again for the reply. :]

July 13th, 2013, 5:40 PM
Hello Pearl, and welcome to PC!

I love that unique way you styled your username, and that signature of yours is awesome too. Oshawott is actually my fave Pokemon so no wonder I had to welcome you. Cirno and Zach have probably covered the bulk of this introduction so I'll just add my bit in too. And since you're a competitive battler, I do hope you can pop by the Pokemon Showdown server sometime. I only do randbats so far as actual battling goes since I suck at teambuilding, but I mainly chat there.

And also, we do have very helpful and friendly people here, like Zach and Cirno there. I'm also one of those helpful ones, so if you ever need a new friend just leave a visitor message on my profile anytime and I'm sure you'll settle in great. I do hope you have fun here at PC, Pearl!

btw, my name's Nichole. I'm 20, female, Australian, I love Water-type Pokemon and music!

- Hikari10