PDA

View Full Version : Mew has returned

MewXZ
July 13th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Hey, I'm MewXZ. Has you guessed I'm a huge mew fan.Have Mew? So post and be one with your mew.

Tsutarja
July 13th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Hey there MewXZ, and welcome to PC!

OMG Mew! So cute! So adorable! We have tons of Mew fans around here, so I'm sure you'd fit right in! :] Anyways, care to tell us a little more about yourself, or even your likes in Pokémon? That'd be a great way to get started around here so the members and staff could help you out with anything. Promise me, our memberbase doesn't bite! :D

As a reminder, though, please be sure to look over the forum's rules here, to ensure that you do not receive any infractions and to stay out of trouble as a whole. ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here (users with the bolded usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out at any time! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

ShiningLust
July 13th, 2013, 06:45 PM
hi Mew I love Mew that's my favorite legendary welcome to the PC

Hikamaru
July 13th, 2013, 06:53 PM
Hello Mew, and welcome to PC!

Mew is a really popular Pokemon among fans, so definitely a good choice for your fave Pokemon. Like what Zach stated, why not tell us more about you? It can help us show you around and you may even find someone with similar interest. I've been an active member for two years now and I still love helping new members so they can enjoy PC just as much as I did. Mew isn't my fave Pokemon though, Oshawott is but it is still cute.

And remember, like what Zach said read the rules because getting into trouble is no fun at all and I do hope that doesn't happen to you. And also don't forget to ask any staff members here if you need help, such as Cirno, who mods this section. If you ever need a chat, just come by my profile anytime and I'd be happy to talk with you! Have fun here at PC okay?

- Hikari10