PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Green Stache
July 14th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Hey guys, I'm Greenstache. I'm new here and thought I would introduce myself. So yeah, how do you do. :)

Ozymandias
July 14th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Hey Green Stache! Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Haha I'm not really the best to be messaging you first since, I'm a pretty newbish user myself! XD I only joined last month so we can be noob buddies! :D Hmmm.... i think that bat is from Rosario + Vampire right? I watched that a while ago so if you'd like to discuss that just come hmu :) And if you're a big anime fan you should definantly come talk to me cause I'm a huge otaku xD I also really love sports so if you'd like to talk about some atheletics come talk to meeee!!!

Anyways what brought you to PC? I actually myself learned about PokeCommunity was because I was drawn towards all the Pokemon Hacks! But i've branched off into other areas now. There's a bunch of different threads to choose from to find something to talk about that you're interested in. If you wanna talk about pokemon games theres all the gaming threads, and if you're thing is pokemon anime or something other than games pokemon related there's the alternative pokemon discussions. If you like writing there is the fan fiction and rp corner. (You can find me in the rp corner ;) ) Also to talk about games, technology, anime, and just anything, general entertainment, video games, tech, and chit chat threads are there for you!

If you'd like to just talk don't hesitate to come VM me! http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=287407 I'd suggest taking a look through here before you start posting just so that you know all the rules and guidelines and mess up! xD Anyways everyone here is really friendly and helpful so don't hesitate to ask questions or ask for advice. Cirno is probably the better question answerer than i am cause im the newb. Cirno is the mod for the Welcome Center and she's really nice and can help you out alot! Anyways hmu if you'd like to talk!

Enjoy your stay!
~Chili

Hikamaru
July 14th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Ohai there fellow Australian, welcome to PC!

But yeah, if you haven't noticed that members from the vast land down under are not scarce on this community at all, we do have loads of Aussies present here (such as myself) so you definitely won't feel lonely. PC has members from all over the world so you'll notice how unique and diverse everyone is here. Why not tell us more about yourself? It can really help us show you where you might be interested and maybe even make potential new friends. Making friends is fun because they help you have more fun here. I was never able to make friends when I was new, but eventually I talked to loads of people here and now I am one of the very active members still around.

Is there any particular favorites as far as Pokemon is concerned? Any fave Pokemon, games, characters etc? And have you heard the recent Pokemon X & Y news? The games are going to be the first main Pokemon games in 3D, and you should get yourself a 3DS if you haven't already. Thankfully I already got mine last December so I'm prepared definitely. Anyways, I do hope you stick around as an active member and I advise you read the rules because I heard some newbies got into trouble by not following the rules.

Have fun here, and if you need a new friend I'm always happy to chat with you. And remember you can always ask a staff member (the blue, orange and red names) if you need help. Nice meeting you, Green Stache!

- Hikari10

Green Stache
July 14th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Oh wow, didn't expect the big messages heh, I can already see how friendly this place is:)

Hey Chilli and Hikari, thanks for the warm welcome! This isn't the first forum I've joined, I've had experience with a couple of others (Mario fan games to be exact), and I've already read the rules and I should have no trouble following them:) Haha it sure is! I watched it the other day and it's probably one of my favourite anime series at the moment. I haven't seen to many though, just some of the more well known ones, such as Naruto, Pokemon, Digimon, Ponyo and well, a fair few to name but would love to know some more to check out!

Hmm yes I probably should have made a bigger intro, well, I found the forum cause I was looking up a guide on scripting in Pokemon games, the site said it had a problem and I had to log in to view it, so I did, but then I started looking around the place and thought 'This place seems pretty sweet' haha. :)
My favourite Pokemon game.. Hmm, that would probably have to be Fire red (My first Pokemon game), or Platinum. Favourite Pokemon would be Dragonite. Yeah I have heard about that, it looks pretty awesome, with all the news and photos I've seen so far, although I don't have a 3DS, have to change that;) And at the moment I've tried to pick up rom hacking and maybe when I get good at that, try and make my own game. But like I said I'm learning.

I used to be obsessed with Mario, and I joined a forum about a fan-made game (Not sure if you have heard of it? Smbx?) And I have a bit of experience in spriting. I also love the game series Metroid hehe.

Some of my interests are Skate boarding, music (I like a large variety, whether it's punk to Jazzy blues to Heavy metal to 60's Funk heh. Pop isn't my thing though), I also play the Bass Guitar, Acoustic, Piano and can, play one or two beats on the drums. I do like anime, and other tv shows too. My favourite shows would have to be 'Black Books' and 'The Mighty Boosh', favourite anime at the moment (You guessed it) Rosario + Vampire, haha:)

Oh you're Aussie also Hikari? Well thats good to hear than! On the other forum it used to be just me, but then two others joined, so we had our own little group haha;) So nice to meet you!

So yeah.. I just realised I typed a ton so hopefully you don't mind reading all of that;) Thank you for the very warm welcome guys, and I would love to talk and get to know you more. :)

Terabyte
July 15th, 2013, 04:17 AM
Hey there Green Stache, and welcome to PC!

Looks like everything was covered above already :p but I wanted to welcome you personally! My name is Zach (or you can call me Servine, either is fine /unintentionalrhyme)! As you can tell, we're all Pokéfans around here, and yes we do have quite a few Australians around here, mate! So be sure to look around here if you find a general interest and start discussing any time you want to! :]

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules, because we don't like seeing new members getting infractions are causing any trouble whatsoever :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out! {:3}

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Green Stache
July 15th, 2013, 04:52 AM
(or you can call me Servine, either is fine /unintentionalrhyme)!
Ayeeeee! ;)
Haha thanks for the Welcome Zachary Servine who is fine, hehe. I have read them and have had my experience with past forums, even admined a small one a friend made haha. But yes, I will do my best to follow them. See you around, mate. :)