PDA

View Full Version : Hi i'm lord gaga!

Lord Gaga
July 15th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Hey guys! Finally decided to join this forum! My name is Christopher and i'm from the Caribbean island Trinidad. I've played Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Leaf Green, Emerald and Ruby, Soul Silver, White and Black 2. Currently playing through black 2 and waiting to find a copy of a game from gen 4. I don't really have an overall favorite pokemon but I really like Torchic because it was my first pokemon and I really like umbreon and espeon. I have a deep love for dark types too. Hope I spend a lot of time here!

Meganium
July 15th, 2013, 10:39 AM
I have a feeling you made that name because....Lady Gaga?

Seems like you played most of the games! I've only played up to White, but someday I'll catch up to X&Y! Dark types are my favorite types as well, and Umbreon/Espeon are my favorites...only because they're from Gen 2 and I adore Gen 2 so much <3

Welcome to the forums btw, Chris! Torchic is one of my favorite starter Pokemon. And Blaziken is my favorite evolved fire starters. :D You will indeed spend lots of time here on PC as there's a ton to do here! There's discussions, activities, creativity and more. The possibilities are absolutely endless <3

See ya around, and feel free to shoot me a VM if you want to talk <3

Magykx
July 15th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Hey, Christopher!
You remind of somebody from the GagaDaily forums! By any chance are you Lord Gaga on there also? {XD}

Lord Gaga
July 15th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Hey, Christopher!
You remind of somebody from the GagaDaily forums! By any chance are you Lord Gaga on there also? {XD}

I love gaga a lot but I'm not on Gagadaily. I'm sure it would be a popular name of the lady gaga forums as its not terribly original :3. Thanks for the welcomes!

Hikamaru
July 15th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Hi Chris, and welcome to PC!

And wow not often I hear of members coming from over where you're from, it does add to the diversity present among PC's memberbase. And given what you mentioned I might recommend the perfect places for you to check out during your time at PC. If you're a big fan of Dark-types I think I found the perfect club for you to check out, the Dark-type Club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=269125) which is run by one of my best friends here, AWsquared so you'll know it's a fun club.

Also, since you're playing Black 2 you should check out Fifth Generation Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=200) as well if you're looking for some fun topics on Black 2 and White 2. They are among my fave Pokemon games, given I'm a huge sucker for 5th Gen and Unova in general. And I do have to say Torchic is so cute, I do like it but I'm more of an Oshawott person hehehe.

Have an awesome time here, and remember to read the rules so you don't get in trouble or ask staff members if you need help. I do hope to see you around and if you need a new friend, just leave me a visitor message!

- Hikari10