PDA

View Full Version : Sup c:

Reinforce
July 15th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Hello Reinforce here c:
Actually my account is registered last 2011 but not using it. xD
Yesterday my friend told me that PC is awesome forum of pokemon games and have a lot of active members. Then when I try to register here, my email is already in use that's why I try to retrieve my account and so yeah... XD

Let's start the introducing here,

I love watching Anime (I like Onepiece,Naruto,Ore no imouto,shiki,Detective conan,AmagamiSS<3 and many more)
Playing Pokemon games (Since 1st gen)
DotA,DotA2,SF,GC Player
I love video editing (Basic only [SonyVegas,AfterEffects])
Trying to learn more on Programming
Trying to learn more on Photoshop

-----------
I came here to meet new friends and to have fun also c:
-----------
I'm already 17yo and still love playing pokemon games specially BW c:
hoping that I'm still welcome here :)

awolfsquared
July 15th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Hello Reinforce. Interesting name! Welcome to PC!!

Even if you joined in 2011, you're still new. You and I have some in common. For example I'm 21 and still play Pokemon. Plus I've been playing since Gen 1 as well! Just wondering are you looking forward to play Pokemon X and Y? I'm very excited for them myself! they just look really fantastic so fa, especially a lot the new Pokemon. If you're excited yourself you should definitely check out the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) section. It's full of people right now discussing news and speculating the game with a newly added moderator, Jake♫, it's just gonna keep getting even bigger! You'll definitely make friends there in no time. :3

You seem to have a variety of interests there. That's good because PC has a variety of many kinds of forums not related to Pokemon. For example, General Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29), might be good for since I've noticed you're really into anime. GE has discussions for all anime and Japanese culture and also other TV shows , movies, music and more! I'm a big anime fan myself too. I could go on forever and list all the anime I've seen ahahaha. I'm a big fan of Japanese culture too and I'm a big fan of music so I do frequent General Entertainment every now and then. I also recommend Video Games (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27) too cause it's for any video games not related to Pokemon. This include DotA and other video games you may play.

It's good to know you came to meet friends cause that should be easy! We have many friendly member who love chatting with people, especially with new member. It's really nice to meet you and if you like we can chat sometime. Just go by my profile and send my a friendly visitor's message. I don't mind at all. :3 There's many people who greet new users on a daily basis and I'm sure you'll be seeing at least one or two of them soon. And I'm sure they don't mind new friends either!

Well I guess that's all I have to say for now. Hope you have a fun time here. If you're ever lost, you can always relay on a moderator to help you out so just contact them anytime. I hope you stick around here! See ya!

Reinforce
July 16th, 2013, 01:01 AM
O thank you man.. My name is from Reinforcement xD
Yeah im going to play XY and cant wait to play it xD

Btw can i join the dark type club? :))

awolfsquared
July 16th, 2013, 01:15 AM
Of course you can join! More members the merrier. :) Clubs are also a pretty good way to meet new people and make friends too. Be sure to check out a bunch in Pokemon Clubs and Fan Clubs & Groups (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73) as well. Thanks for the friend request by the way. :D

Tsutarja
July 16th, 2013, 01:58 AM
Hey there Reinforce, and welcome to PC! My name Zach (or you can call me Servine), and it's nice to meet you! ^^

Anyways, seems like my friend AWSquared pointed you in the correct direction about Pokémon Clubs, general entertainment and X/Y already :] And it's okay to be 17 and still playing Pokémon! We have lots of members who still play it into their 20s and I will probably be one of those members should I still be around here in 2015 :P Also, I too have had that happen where I forgot I made an account on a website and most recently it was tumblr for me.

As a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules so that you don't get into any trouble or have any infractions since the last thing we want to see from a returning or new member is a rule-breaker :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here (with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Hikamaru
July 16th, 2013, 02:11 AM
Hello Reinforce and welcome! The name's Hikari btw, nice to meet ya!

AWsquared definitely pointed you in the right direction, notably to Pokemon X & Y and Fan Clubs & Groups if you're interested in discussing the upcoming games and even join some clubs, it even has a Pokemon counterpart called Pokemon Clubs if you're interested in that as well. I'm one of those older fans of Pokemon who still plays it and I only hit my 20's last year yet I still love Pokemon. And I noticed your account was created almost 2 years ago so I was around back then and I understand if you never got to be active until now.

Anyways, as Zach said it's recommended you read the rules so you can stay out of trouble and we have helpful staff members who can assist you with any help you need. There's even some helpful people outside of the staff as well, such as AW, Zach and myself. I'm always open for a visitor message if you need a friend, and have fun here!

- Hikari10

Hayabusa-Kun
July 16th, 2013, 02:14 AM
Welcome Reinforce! I just join this forum too but I feel like I have been hear for many years! By the way just gonna say it's fun here! The people here are so polite! Till then! Bye!

Sheep
July 16th, 2013, 12:47 PM
What's up and welcome, Reinforce! Pleasure to have you here on the amazing forum that is PC. :D

Well, glad you managed to get your account back! I have an ooold account here from 2006 but I didn't start posting until 2011. Didn't want to go back to that account though, so I moved over here. Perhaps this time around you'll stick around for good? We would certainly love that and you're welcome here anytime. :) General Entertainment would be wonderful for anime chatter and you'll also find discussions on TV shows, movies, music, and books there, so that's one of our coolest forums. If you create music and such, you can even post it over in the Creative Media Showcase (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294734)! Video editing is also another really fun thing. Pretty sure you can show off your AMVs in the Creative Media Showcase as well, so if you have some you'd like to display, go for it!

I used to love Naruto years ago and still try to keep up with the manga. It's been getting pretty exciting! Hopefully the war ends soon since I really want to know what'll happen next. Kishimoto is really good at surprising us fans, baha. Who is your favorite character?

As for video games.. right now I'm mostly into Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing. Going to make a new file in my Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity game too though, since I'm wanting to do things differently this time. What does GC mean, by the way? I can't help but think of the MMO called Grand Chase.

Anyways, branching away from off-topic interests, since you're a big Pokemon fan you're going to settle in well among our myriads of Pokemon boards. n~n Discuss any of the games, anime, manga, TCG, and many other things here, including cool things like Pokemon ROM hacks. Hope you find that special board you're interested in here and may PC brings you tons of happy memories! I know it did for me and many others. There are a lot of cool people right around the corner for you to meet. :)

Have fun!