View Full Version : Sup

July 18th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Hi guys, I'm Dylan and I live in The Netherlands.
One of the first games I played was Pokémon Blue which I got from my brother when I was 3 or so. I didn't play Pokémon for a while but now I'm into it again. My favorite Pokémon is Zapdos. And that's pretty much all I have to say, so yeah.

July 18th, 2013, 10:42 AM
What's up, Dylan! o/ Welcome to PC, high-five for joining!

Blue was my first game too. I remember how much fun I had playing it as a kid. Everyone in my school played Pokemon too so it was really awesome to talk about it with everyone in the class. :) So you were out of the Pokemon loop for a long time? Just how long, may I ask? I never really took a break but I think I spent a bit less time playing Black & White than the other Pokemon games... or maybe my memory is just bad, haha. There are so many awesome Pokemon games nowadays though, like Black/White 2 and HeartGold/SoulSilver, but the icing on the cake are the awesome X and Y which we cannot wait for! Getting a 3DS for that was so, so worth it. Are you looking forward to that?

And by the way, Zapdos is totally awesome and one of the best electric legends ever, he helped me get through the Elite Four in LeafGreen so many times. I find FRLG to have one of the harder E4 to beat so I struggled almost aaaall the time, and that's where Zapdos came in. What's your favorite Pokemon game? If you're interested in chatting about Pokemon gaming as a whole then I recommend Pokemon Gaming Central (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13), though we also have a lot of boards here for generation-based discussions that you'll probably like. There are also some cool Pokemon clubs (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24) to join if you're interested in that; check it out! Not quite sure if you like electric types (brownie points if you do) but there should be an open club for those over there. Your avatar is Shinx and you like Zapdos, so I kind of assumed. :D;

Have fun on the forum and be sure to watch out for people who may try to eat your username! I know that I'd try to eat it if I didn't just have lunch, hehe. See you around and be sure to ask a moderator or post in the Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) board if you need any help.

July 18th, 2013, 10:54 AM
I probably stopped for 6 months, but I do that with a lot of stuff :P
I'm also looking forward to X and Y, most Pokémon that are announced are pretty cool, but most fairy-type have nothing to do with fairies at all, I mean cotton candy, seriously?
HG/SS are my favorites, I had never played a gen 2 game before and it was really awesome that you could get 16 badges and battle Red.
And Shinx is just so cute. <3
Electric, Grass and Ice-types are my favorites yeah.
Again, thanks for all the help :)

July 18th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Hi there Dylan!! Welcome! :D

Red and Blue sure are nostalgic aren't they? I remember my first game was Red and I can't help but be brought back to all of the olde memories when I play those games. Pokemon was so crazy back then and everyone was playing it. Such good times. Though of course we have boards here for all generations of Pokemon. Just look under the big section of General Pokemon Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10) and you can find all your topics on gens 1-4. Then of course there's the current generations of Pokemon too. Gen V and VI discussions can be found in Current Generation Pokémon Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=201). I'm excited for X and Y too! I really like alot of the Pokemon myself. The Fairy is an interesting addition in my opinion. I think there's a lot of them make sense in some way. Jigglypuff makes sense and Gardevoir too and especially the new Eevee Sylveon. In some countries cotton candy is called "fairy floss" (one of which is probably Japan) so it makes sense to me why Swirlix (the cotton candy Pokemon) is a fairy type off of that alone.

You really seem to like alot of types. My personal favorite type is Dark types but I also really love Grass types too. I always pick the Grass starter and I maybe be doing the same in X and Y too cause Chespin's really cute! Though I really like Fennekin as well so for once I have hard time choosing. Anyway, I really like Dark types so much that I own the Dark Type fan club here. You can find that and all clubs relating to Pokemon in Pokemon Clubs (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24). There's a club for almost every type of Pokemon including a few of the ones you like. If it isn't there then just make it yourself. All clubs need to be approved by one of the moderators there , but that doesn't take too long. Usually only several hours. ^_^

Ok then. Enjoy your stay here yes? I really hope you can. If you need anything don't be bothered to as a moderator cause they're kind and will help you out with anything. You can also talk to me anytime via Visitor's Message. :) See you around and have fun!

July 18th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Hey there Dylan, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure to meet you! {:3}

Looks like my goods friend AWSquared and Cirno explained the spots you could check out, so please do so in checking them out! I'm just here to welcome you to PC myself! :] And it's awesome to see a user here from the Netherlands! I think we have quite a few members from there, but we're a worldwide community as well! :P

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules so that you can familiarize yourself with them and keep out of trouble.. the last thing we want to see is a new member is them getting an infraction for breaking a small rule :[

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to leave me a visitor message or a private message with me if you ever wanna chat! ^_^