PDA

View Full Version : Helloooooo PC!

facekeyboarding
July 19th, 2013, 06:09 PM
I've been lurking for a very long time (probably about 6 months), so this place isn't entirely new to me, but it is nice to finally become a member! My name's Joe, I'm excited to get to know y'all.

Tsutarja
July 19th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Hey there Joe, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's certainly a pleasure in meeting you! {:3}

Care to tell us a little more about yourself? (: it's not mandatory, but that will help the members here get to know you better. Here at PC, we have all sorts of discussions on Pokémon, such as each generation, spinoff games, trading, challenges, and skills to sharpen your battling. We also have a large ROM hacking community and Pokémon clubs! We also offer several off-topic discussions as well, so feel free to browse and look around! :]

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure that you look over the rules. The last thing we want to see of a new member is them getting an infraction by getting into trouble and not reading the rules :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! If you ever wanna chat with me, always feel free to leave me a visitor message on my profile or send me a personal message! ^_^

Sheep
July 19th, 2013, 06:27 PM
...lmao your username. I love it! Welcome to PC Joe, good to meet you~

Lurking is never that fun so it's always better to get involved in the forum. There are so many discussion threads and things to get involved in that I always recommend to start posting around. :) What are you interested in as far as Pokemon's concerned? Have a favorite generation or type, perhaps? We can point you in the direction of a board that would be a good fit that way, assuming you're in need of some help. Is Mewtwo one of your favorite Pokemon? Are you looking forward to X and Y? Let us know a bit more if you can and we'd be able to see what we all have in common. Personally I adore grass, electric, and ghost types, and am especially excited for the sixth generation. X will be my choice.. time needs to move faster! How 'bout you?

Have an awesome time posting around and be sure to let us know if you need help! The moderators are around to help anytime and you can always post in Questions & Feedback (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4) if you're confused about something on the forum. You should explore around the boards we have and get involved as soon as you can, yeah? I recommend Chit Chat & Polls (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23) as a nice relaxation spot if you want to post around a board that allows for idle chit-chat between members, so check that out if you'd like. It even has a chit-chat thread at the top where you can talk about almost anything and get to know the members of PC. Outside that, though, there's tons more to do, so be sure to explore and have a great time.

See you around. :D

facekeyboarding
July 19th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Hey there Joe, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's certainly a pleasure in meeting you! {:3}

Care to tell us a little more about yourself? (: it's not mandatory, but that will help the members here get to know you better. Here at PC, we have all sorts of discussions on Pokémon, such as each generation, spinoff games, trading, challenges, and skills to sharpen your battling. We also have a large ROM hacking community and Pokémon clubs! We also offer several off-topic discussions as well, so feel free to browse and look around! :]

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure that you look over the rules. The last thing we want to see of a new member is them getting an infraction by getting into trouble and not reading the rules :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! If you ever wanna chat with me, always feel free to leave me a visitor message on my profile or send me a personal message! ^_^

...lmao your username. I love it! Welcome to PC Joe, good to meet you~

Lurking is never that fun so it's always better to get involved in the forum. There are so many discussion threads and things to get involved in that I always recommend to start posting around. :) What are you interested in as far as Pokemon's concerned? Have a favorite generation or type, perhaps? We can point you in the direction of a board that would be a good fit that way, assuming you're in need of some help. Is Mewtwo one of your favorite Pokemon? Are you looking forward to X and Y? Let us know a bit more if you can and we'd be able to see what we all have in common. Personally I adore grass, electric, and ghost types, and am especially excited for the sixth generation. X will be my choice.. time needs to move faster! How 'bout you?

Have an awesome time posting around and be sure to let us know if you need help! The moderators are around to help anytime and you can always post in Questions & Feedback if you're confused about something on the forum. You should explore around the boards we have and get involved as soon as you can, yeah? I recommend Chit Chat & Polls as a nice relaxation spot if you want to post around a board that allows for idle chit-chat between members, so check that out if you'd like. It even has a chit-chat thread at the top where you can talk about almost anything and get to know the members of PC. Outside that, though, there's tons more to do, so be sure to explore and have a great time.

See you around. :D

Thanks! I appreciate the warm welcomes :) While I must admit I really joined to get to the Pokemon X and Y speculation threads, I've discovered I'm really interested in learning how to make my own ROM! In terms of Pokemon main games, I've been playing since I was about 5 (ahh the god ol' gameboy color days ;))and joined in the competitive battling fun around the HG/SS release. I'll be sure to check out those recommended sections. Thanks again!

awolfsquared
July 19th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Hey Joe! Welcome to PC! The banner in your signature is really nice by the way. :)

I'm glad that you finally decided to join after lurking for so long. :D If you came for X and Y you came to the right place! The X and Y section (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) is pretty popular nowadays with all the news we've been getting , especially recently. I'm very excited for them myself and it's that news that's getting me hyped for the games . :3 I really love all the Pokemon revealed so far especially Pancham and his evolution Pangor, Yveltal, Talonflame , Spritzee and almost all of them look amazing. You should definitely post in the X and Y section if you want to discuss the recent news or even speculate on what's to come. Another section I recommend is Battle Center (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=234) as it's the place for competitive and casual battling. I have to admit , I'm not an expert in competitive battles, all the techniques and such confuse me. D: However, there's many people who frequent that section who know all about that stuff so can get tips and tricks from people there, particularly the moderator of the section, Wolflare. All the mods here are helpful people so don't hesitate to ask them questions on anything. :)

ROM hacking is also popular here too! I have to admit though, I'm no good at it and have never played a hack before but a lot of them look like good games so I really want to. If you want anything on ROM hacking, check out Emulation & ROM Hacking (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156). The section has sub-forums on tutorials (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58), resources (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=66) , and even one to help you develop a team (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68) for making hacks. We are very known for being a hacking forum. The Emulation section is our most popular one with tons of regular visitors who know a lot on that stuff so they can help you out on anything you may need.

I really do hope to see you here as often as possible! See you around and enjoy your stay here! And if you like you can always send me a message to chat!