PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem *Universe*

Miss Doronjo
July 19th, 2013, 07:09 PM
http://images.gameskinny.com/gameskinny/1e1e0c7381e8397e5e32abd1749ecab0.jpg

I sort of want to take this thread away from just Fire Emblem Awakening, and hint it towards the more general aspects of the Fire Emblem franchise. So! Here are the list of games that are in the Fire Emblem series:

Japan: April 20, 1990 - ファイアーエムブレム 暗黒竜と光の剣 Fire Emblem: Ankoku Ryū to Hikari no Tsurugi (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragons and the Blade of Light) [NES]

Japan: March 14, 1992 - ファイアーエムブレム外伝 (Fire Emblem Gaiden) [NES]

Japan: January 21, 1994 - ファイアーエムブレム 紋章の謎 Fire Emblem: Monshō no Nazo (Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem) [SNES]

Japan: May 14, 1996 - ファイアーエムブレム 聖戦の系譜 Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu (Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War) [SNES]

Japan: September 1, 1999 - ファイアーエムブレム トラキア776 (Fire Emblem: Thracia 776) [SNES]

Japan: March 29, 2002 - ファイアーエムブレム 封印の剣 Fire Emblem: Fūin no Tsurugi (Fire Emblem: Binding Blade) [Game Boy Advance]

Japan: April 25, 2003, USA: November 3, 2003 - Fire Emblem The Blazing Sword [Game Boy Advance]

Japan: October 7, 2004, USA: May 23, 2005 - Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones [Game Boy Advance]

Japan: April 20, 2005, USA: October 17, 2005 - Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance [Nintendo GameCube]

Japan: JP February 22, 2007, USA: November 11, 2007 - Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn [Nintendo Wii]

Japan: August 7, 2008, USA: February 16, 2009 - Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon [Nintendo DS]

Japan: July 15, 2010 - ファイアーエムブレム 新・紋章の謎 〜光と影の英雄〜 Fire Emblem: Shin Monshō no Nazo ~Hikari to Kage no Eiyū~ (Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem ~Heroes of Light and Shadow~) [Nintendo DS]

Japan: April 19, 2012, USA: February 4, 2013, EU: April 2013 - Fire Emblem: Awakening [Nintendo 3DS]

So yes, again, feel free to talk about all things Fire Emblem related here; but just remember that Fire Emblem Awakening has it's own separate thread, so, take long discussions about it over there. In any case... how many of the fire emblem games have you played? Who are your favourite characters? What's your favourite fire emblem class? Any other thoughts are welcome. ^^

Oshamaru
July 19th, 2013, 07:30 PM
...When I saw the title of this thread I thought they announced a game for Wii U. xD

I'm kind of a newbie to the series. I've only played Sacred Stones, Blazing Sword and Awakening. I'm looking forward to play some of the older games though. I'm currently playing Binding Blade right now. :)

Chrom is a good character overall. Eirika is kind of bland in attitude, but Ephraim is more enthusiastic. They are good at battle too. Roy is...Well, he is kind of sucky. He gets killed pretty easily. Lyn, Hector and Eliwood have great attitudes, and they're probably some of the best lords.

waveguidebuizel
July 25th, 2013, 08:55 PM
I've played a bit (like half or so) of Fūin no Tsurugi, and I've played Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, and Awakening. Actually, I haven't finished Awakening yet, for some reason. >_<

I tend to like using magic classes, in general. Archers too. As for which characters I like... sooo many characters to choose from! I tend to choose favorites based on their support conversations, I think. Hector's probably my favorite lord. Maybe Chrom's up there too?

shadowdueler474
July 28th, 2013, 10:55 PM
I have played every game in the series. I have completed every game from Sealed Sword onwards.

My favorite class is Sentinel. Name is cool plus lances are awesome. And the skill Impale has a sweet animation.

My favorite lords are Marth and Ike with Alm and Ephraim being my seconds.