PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys

Joobell
July 21st, 2013, 10:09 AM
Hey everyone I'm Joobell but also known as Shinryok on some other forums. I'm planning to start a GFX Shop soon. I enjoy the 2nd generation most since it was the first generation I was exposed to
Cheers
~Joobell

Sheep
July 21st, 2013, 10:16 AM
Hi there Joobell, welcome to the forum! I love your avatar and signature, it's so so cute.

Welp, Art & Design (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21) is going to be lovely for you. You can share your gallery with us there and start a shop as well, so be sure to when you can. You'll need 15 posts to include images and links in your posts but that isn't very high at all and very achievable. :) We mostly do that so we don't have too many spammers running around posting bad images and links, hehe. Our members really love graphics shops though so I'm sure you'll get a lot of attention! Many members don't have very extensive Photoshop/GIMP knowledge so they're always looking for someone who could make them an awesome "forum identity". I'll be sure to take a look too; I'm an artist and love seeing what others are capable of!

If you like generation 2 then I urge you to post around a bit in our Metal/Color Generation Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36) board. You can discuss the first two generations there and it's a very fun and popular board for all the members here. n~n Have you played HeartGold and SoulSilver, the remakes? What did you think of those? And are there any Pokemon games you're playing right now? What do you think of X and Y? Those are some questions that you can answer anytime just so we can get to know you a little bit more. A lot of us are eagerly anticipating the release of X and Y so there's a whole lot of excitement going on here right now, it really is a great time to become a member. You can also check out places like Pokemon Gaming Central (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13) to discuss the games as a whole if you're interested in that, or delve into discussions regarding other generations. Be sure to read the rules of these boards as well (of course) to better understand how they work and you'll be on your way to meeting lots of cool people in no time.

Going to cross my fingers that you become an active member here. We love every new person that joins and want to make sure they have the best possible experience. n~n Let me know if you're confused or want someone to talk with anytime. The more friends the merrier, right?

See you around!

Joobell
July 21st, 2013, 10:24 AM
Thanks for welcoming me Cirno and I also hope that I become an active member here since my last forum just died :(.

Zach
July 21st, 2013, 11:08 AM
Hey there Joobell, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to meet and know you! {:3}

Aww, sorry to hear that your last forum died :( I have been a member of a few forums that have been close to dying but still keep the activity by those who encourage it.. but not to worry, I don't see PC dying anytime soon and we have lots to talk about here!

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure that you look over our rules here on PC so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble.. the last thing we want to see of new members is them getting an infraction or two just by breaking a small and simple rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (they are the users with the bold usernames), and they'd be really glad to help you out any time whenever you need it!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Joobell! You're more than welcome to always feel free to leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM if you ever wanna chat! ^_^