PDA

View Full Version : Hey Fellow Pokefans!

Dr. Zion
July 21st, 2013, 01:44 PM
Hey fellow Pokefans! I'm new to this site but it seems awesome! I've loved Pokemon since i could pick up a Gameboy Color. The first Pokemon game i ever played was Yellow Version. The first game I have ever owned though was Ruby Version. I am a huge fan of First and Third Generation Pokemon because those were the games i grew up with. Not to say i don't like Second Generation though. Im not really a big fan of the Pokemon from Generation after the Third Generation, but Pokemon is Pokemon and i love it all! I'm always open to new friends so don't be shy! Feel free to message me!

Dr. Koga
July 21st, 2013, 01:49 PM
Hi Dr. Zion! Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Koga and welcome to Pokecommunity! :) So it seems like you would like Advanced Generation Gaming and Metal & Color Generation gaming. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM or VM me. ^^ If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask the moderators (they have bold usernames).

Don't be a stranger and I hope to see you around!

- Dr. Koga ;)

amerininja
July 21st, 2013, 01:50 PM
Hey welcome to PC Dr. Zion!!
Hope you have loads of fun here and do not be afraid of the huge number of moderators (they do not bite unless you provoke them. Just joking just follow all the rules kay?
If you have any questions feel free to ask the moderators (their names are Bold)
Feel free to visit the Advanced Generation section (AKA: 3rd Gen)!!!!
see you in the forums!!!!

Dr. Zion
July 21st, 2013, 01:52 PM
nice to meet you Dr. Koga and amerininja! :D

Tsutarja
July 21st, 2013, 02:44 PM
Hey there Dr. Zion, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's nice to meet you!

Ah, so you're a classic fans? You can discuss them up here on PC in both our Advance Generation Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164) and Metal and Color Generation Gaming (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)! And feel free to browse around the rest of PC as well! (:

As a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules here on PC so that you do not get into any trouble.. the last thing we want to see here is a new member getting an infraction by breaking a simple rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! You are always more than welcome to send me a PM and or leave a VM on my profile if you ever wanna chat with me! ^_^

Dr. Zion
July 21st, 2013, 04:26 PM
Thanks Zach! And its nice to meet you too!

awolfsquared
July 21st, 2013, 10:57 PM
Hello Dr. Zion!! Welcome to the forums!

The older games are rather nostalgic for me. Particularly Red cause that's my first Pokemon game! I still remember playing that game obsessively as a little 7 year old and then I got hooked to the series from there. I even remember bringing my Gameboy Color to school once and got caught playing it during recess. XD I sttill play the games to this day too! Personally I love the newer and think they're an improvement on the originals. They really go to show much much has evolved since Red and Blue , especially graphics wise. As Zach suggested, you should look at Metal and Color Generation Gaming and Advanced Generation Gaming too. They chuck full of discussions of on Gens 1-3.

It's good to know you're willing to make new friends! Not alot of newer people like being open right away and some take a while to speak up. We're a huge community with alot of friendly people so I think you'll make a few friends here. You can add me if you like and we can chat whenever! Just send me a VM on my profile and I'll respond for sure. I also think one section that's good for getting know people is Chit-Chat & Polls (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23). There you can learn alot about people from the various questions or polls there. There is also the Daily Chit-Chat or DCC, (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=303509) which a thread just for idle chit-chat where people talk bout everyday things. Just chat with a few people and you'll be making friends in no time!

So you around and hope you have a fantastic time here. Besides the normal members, the staff members such as Cirno here are really helpful people , so don't hesitate to ask them any questions or concerns. Feel free to talk to me anytime!

Dr. Zion
July 22nd, 2013, 01:05 AM
Glad to meet you AWsquared! I've always been a real friendly person! I love to make friends and I love Pokemon so sites like these are perfect for me! Thank you for all the info! I'll definitely keep in touch!