PDA

View Full Version : Hello again

Venitardus
July 21st, 2013, 02:33 PM
Even though I joined earlier this year, I have become non active after only about 2 months (I think) of being on here. I have been busy with moving and now I've been recently been busy with raising newborn pups, which are 21 days old today :D. But I plan to become more active now that everything is settled. To any new members that joined and are viewing this now, Welcome, to anyone who has been on since I joined, hello again and I hope to get settled in very quickly.

- Joey/Venitardus

P.S. I plan to re-open my adoption shop (since I closed it due to difficulties with my 4th gen games). But if anyone wants to come and adopt from my shop, just remember that even though it says 4th and 5th gen, I am only adopting out pokemon off of 5th gen games.

Tsutarja
July 21st, 2013, 04:24 PM
Hey there Joey, and welcome back to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure to meet you! {:3}

Aww, newborn pups? Best of luck to them! <3 And always feel free to post wherever you want here on PC as we have lots to talk about!

And as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules so you can refresh yourself on them.. the last thing we want to see from new (and returning members) is them getting an infraction just for breaking a simple rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here (they are the users with the bold usernames), and they would be really glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay back here on PC, Joey! You are more than welcome to always leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM if you ever wanna chat things up with me! ^_^

Sheep
July 21st, 2013, 07:17 PM
Venitardus! :D I missed you a ton, welcome back to PC!

Awww, that sounds so totally cute. You must be having fun with all those adorable puppies around; they're so cuddly and playful! I don't think I can really handle a dog since I generally do better with more independent animals like cats. But since you're settling in fine and all now, I do hope we can see you around more often! You were a really great guy and it was pretty sad for me when I noticed you fell off the face of the forum. But things happen and all that matters is that you're back now, yay! :) You should totally get involved in welcoming again because you were always really sweet and awesome. A valuable asset here indeed, hehe~ and how has your moving been? Did you move far, if I may ask? I've moved three times in my life which isn't as much as some others, but that first time was from Europe to the US.. a big, big change indeed.

Glad to see you've already got plans for what to do here, I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate your services. I'm having trouble with my DS Wi-Fi since it's so limiting and hates me, but perhaps I'll be able to sometime in the future! The Trade Corner has been getting more and more awesome lately and there are more peeps coming in to get their trading in before the release of X and Y, so it's awesome that you're contributing to that. I really wish I could but alas these issues are so troubling, sob.

But honestly, not much has changed since March so you're going to settle in easily once again! Keep posting and try to be around more this time, yeah?! <3 I'm sure you know the drill so I won't say much more than welcome back to the forum.

See you and be sure to message me so we can stay in touch!

Sterling
July 21st, 2013, 08:07 PM
Newborn pups....like the one on your siggy? Excuse me while I absolutely die of cuteness because they are just simply adorable! <3

Welcome back, btw! I don't remember you much but it's a pleasure to meet you nonetheless! Best of luck opening your trade shop, I know lately people are scrambling for Pokemon. :D Take your time to get reacquainted and read the rules just to see if there are any changes. Have fun, and hopefully you stick around :3

awolfsquared
July 21st, 2013, 08:26 PM
I think I remember seeing you around before! !Granted we've never talked, but doesn't matter, welcome back Joey!

Awww puppies! The one in your signature is really cute! Raising a bunch of puppies must be really fun and I'm jealous of you cause I've never had a dog before in my life. :/ I've always wanted a dog though They're so cute! It's good to know you're settling back into the community cause there's been some changes to the forum. It's mostly been staff changes , but those are still note-worthy to me. I can understand you not being active cause moving to a new place is hard. I've only moved once, and it was only a few blocks, but it was still difficult for me to adjust to the new environment and people. But glad to know you've finally adjusted to your new place and can be here again! Hope you're active around here as well and I hope we can chat more too. :)

Good luck with getting your shop back up and running! My DS is having problems with charging so I can't really do anything on it, but once it's all fixed, I might have to give your shop a look at. I'm sure there's people very much interested in what you have though! I really can't say much else , but I hope you can getting settled into the community again. There might be some rules that might of changed so, I suggest reading over them again. I hope I see you around and often again and that your enjoy your stay for the second time! Feel free to VM me okay? later!

Venitardus
July 22nd, 2013, 02:43 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome backs. I have moved a total of 7 times with the longest being from Michigan to California. I have just moved from California to Las Vegas, Nevada.
These puppies are a lot of work, but its worth it. I have recently reopened my trade center.
So yeah. I'll see you guys around. :D