PDA

View Full Version : Should've Used IMDB

Awkward.
July 21st, 2013, 02:51 PM
Have you ever seen a movie just so absolutely, gut-wrenchingly terrible that you wonder who in the world would have allowed that movie to exist within this world? What about movies that had no real plot, or ones that just straight-up didn't make sense?

For me, the worst movie I think I've seen has got to be The Cloth. My god, that was an abomination amongst abominations. Not only were the actors terrible, so was the CGI. It was so bad that during a car driving scene, the forestry on one outer side of the car was moving slower than the other side (I kid you not). The actors, while giving good face, showed a complete lack of voice acting, keeping the same tone throughout most of the movie. It didn't help that it was like a bad mashup of Van Helsing and Evil Dead, except with terrible graphics, ridiculous weapons, and tasteless sex scenes. As an hopeful actor, this movie truely disgusting me to my heart, and I hope no one ever watches it because it sucks. /end rant

So, let's hear about your bad theater experiences!

Sweets Witch
July 21st, 2013, 04:04 PM
I wish to bring up Foodfight!.

This movie was so bad that I couldn't even enjoy it as a so-bad-it's-good piece. It was genuinely terrible. I heavily suggest that you watch it. Just watch it. Find it somewhere on the internet. Stream it. Download it if you have to. Just please watch this movie.

Apparently it was supposed to be this masterpiece that was like Toy Story in a supermarket. The amount of brand mascot cameos is absolutely staggering. So much money must have been poured into acquiring the rights to those mascots in order to use them in the movie, and...the entire movie just flopped. The cast is decent but the animation quality is trash, the plot sucks, the climax lasts for such a long time, the symbolism is blatantly obvious, and the writing is bad even by kid-oriented entertainment standards.

Please watch it.

Purple Materia
July 21st, 2013, 04:30 PM
Vampires Suck.

UGH I hated that movie. It was absolutely terrible. I knew it wasn't going to be good, but I didn't think it was going to be... THAT bad.

Honest
July 21st, 2013, 05:27 PM
Movies are entertaining. So this belongs in General Entertainment!

And to answer the question, "The Purge". Maybe I'm really biased, but that movie was the biggest letdown ever. And the characters were dumb as hell. The boy and the homeless dude were the only two kids who deserve to live.

-moved.

White Glint
July 21st, 2013, 05:37 PM
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.

Just. No.

That movie was a whole lot of noP. It was like taking a 5 year old into 4chan's /b/ thread.

If I was offered $3,600,000 to watch it again...well, I'd ask them to triple that offer.

LORD ANTE
August 4th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Vampires Suck.
lmfao

Am I in the minority that feels like Showgirls is probably the worst movie ever created? It was such a terrible shot at trying to introduce more obscene material into the moviegoing scene of the 1990s. However, the reproduced versions, such as TBS', that add censors and whatnot to the sexually vulgar content of the movie, which is what makes the movie even worth anyone's time (if you're watching it, you're expecting some nudity) make it even worse.

Pinkie-Dawn
August 6th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Birdemic mounts all bad films, including The Room. Seriously, go watch JonTron's review of it, or watch the full movie on youtube. It felt more like a home-made movie rather than a high-budget film, as there was a lot of background noises when the actors are talking, and the CGI looks like something from Microsoft's animation workshop. There's also going to be a sequel made.

JayD
August 6th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Transmorphers

When my friend gave me the CD, I thought I would be watching Transformers, but no. It was Transmorphers. It's a mockbuster that was aiming at Transformers.

The plot was actually decent but the CGI and the actors were horrible. It has a 1/10 rating on IMDB, which is that way because IMDB doesn't allow 0 stars.

It also received a sequel in 2009, I don't know how, but it happened.

Grif of Hearts
August 11th, 2013, 05:08 AM
Birdemic mounts all bad films, including The Room. Seriously, go watch JonTron's review of it, or watch the full movie on youtube. It felt more like a home-made movie rather than a high-budget film, as there was a lot of background noises when the actors are talking, and the CGI looks like something from Microsoft's animation workshop. There's also going to be a sequel made.

On the contrary, Pinkie-Dawn. I thought that Birdemic was a surprisingly insightful look into human morality that carried remarkably deep messages throughout the entire film. The plot was stellar and the characters were believable and relatable. It's the only film where I've ever left the cinema and turned right back around to watch it again.

I am, of course, completely lying. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxZblVUkMU)

Mana
August 11th, 2013, 05:30 AM
People pay to see blatantly bad films?

Drag Me To Hell was awful. I watched it expecting some horror and laughed my way through most of it.

I can't think of any recent films I've been let down by though, most have been a pleasant surprise.