• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi???

Pyrowolf

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Hey people. I'm a 'newbie' in the pokemon forums so I'm just introducing myself. Lets see..... I'm 13, I live in Australia and I started watching/playing pokemon when I was five. I have been a big fan of Pokemon throughout my life and umm yeah. I own pokemon firered, silver, yellow, emerald, diamond, platinum, white, white 2 and some other spin offs like the mystery dungeon series.
My fav pokemon is probably charmander because it was my first EVER pokemon.
I am a good competitive battler . I usually do the OU or RU tier.
Soooooo yeah.. Umm see ya.o_O:3c

Dr. Koga

Red wishes he was me...
Years
Hi Pyrowolf! Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Koga and welcome to Pokecommunity! :) You seem like a very nice person and I'm sure you'll make lots of friends on PC because everyone here is nice and friendly. If you ever want to talk feel free to PM or VM me. ^^ If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask the moderators (they have bold usernames).

Don't be a stranger and I hope to see you around!

- Dr. Koga ;)

Years
Hey there Pyrowolf, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Yeah, like you, I have been a fan of Pokémon for nearly all my life as well, except that I was born before Pokémon :P And not to worry, we have quite the Australians here at PC! ^^ And if you want to, feel free to look through PC because it seems like you're into just about everything Pokémon! And if you want to create a Charmander fan club, feel free to go to the Pokémon Clubs section here on PC, and ask AlexOzzyCake, the mod of PoC if you need any help! :)

As a reminder, please be sure that you have looked through the rules here so that you do not wind up getting into any trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see of new members is them getting infractions just by not looking at the rules :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be really glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Pyrowolf! You are always more than welcome to leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Years
Hiya Pyrowolf, welcome to PC! <3

Aww, Charmander was my first Pokemon too, I think. I always forget which of the Kanto starters I picked in my first game but Charmander was my favorite at the time I believe, so that's probably the best assumption. A lot of us have loved Pokemon for a long time so you'll fit right in. Though PC also has its fair share of newer fans as well, of course! And hey, you're going to run into quite a lot of Aussies here, hehe. n~n Seems like we get more and more Australians popping in every day, which is great as it helps the forum to become even more diverse.

Check out the Battle Center for anything and everything related to battling! You're free to get involved in some cool battles with others there and participate in our Pokemon Showdown server, which is the forum's most active off-site chat platform. A lot of new members seem to drop by from what I've noticed, so it's pretty beginner-friendly. :) You can customize and build your own team through there so it's much, much easier than Wi-Fi battles, too. But of course there are always people looking for DS battles anytime so that would never be a problem. If you ever need your teams rated from any game, this would also be the best place to go. Mystery Dungeon's probably the most popular of the spinoffs and I really like it myself.. though Gates to Infinity was the only one I really played. It's beyond adorable though, have you tried it yet? :D And why not consider posting in our Spinoff Games board as well while you're at it? We certainly would love to have more fans around there.

But anyway, have you done any browsing yet?! We're all waiting for you to get past that first post and make tons of friends. We're a pretty tight community who welcome any new members so hopefully you don't feel shy about getting involved. I used to be pretty reserved when I made this account in 2011, but that quickly faded when I realized how great the community was.

Very good meeting you and again, welcome to the forum! Let a staff member know if you need any help at all!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
O hai PyroWolf! Welcome to PC!

Haha wow only 13 and you already played all of those games? That's awesome! If I remember correctly, I picked Charmander as my first starter with Pokemon Red. Though it could of been Bulbasaur or Squirtle too cause it was all the back in 2000 so it's hard for me to remember. ^_^; Though I really do like Charmander though. My favorite Pokemon just happens to be Treecko though, lol. As a person who's played all of those games I think you'll fit in great. We have fans of all sorts of variety from old timers to newer ones. And PC has a section for all the games you've played from Advanced Generation to Spin-offs. Personally I loved the Mystery Dungeon series and it has to be my favorite of all the Pokemon spin-off games. I haven't gotten Gates to Infinity though since I don't have a 3DS, but I want to buy it once I get one.

I'm no competitive battler so I really can't say much on that. I'm more of a casual player and usually just pick attacks as I see best. XD But we do have a lot of competitive battlers here and you should check out Battle Center to talk with fellow battlers! I also recommend the Pokemon Showdown server we have. I've been there several times and I can say setting up teams is easy. You can have battles with many others there and choose whatever type of battle and tier you want to do. You can even have a random battle if with a random person and team if you don't care about what you get. That definitely makes things more of a challenge! Plus there's alot of people who visit the server daily and there can be some fun conversations!

You should definitely post more cause you only have one post at the moment! Browse around the forums and be involved with the community. We don't bite at all. :) I wasn't all for posting at first , but once I did I met lots of good people!

Nice getting to know you and hope I can see you more sometime. The staff members in bold are really nice and will help with anything so don't be afraid to ask! Have fun!

Pyrowolf

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2013
Yeah I've played gates to infinity. It was good, but it was a bit easy compared to the other games in the series.....

Back