PDA

View Full Version : Incoming newcomer

TheVeiledOne
July 25th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Hello there, people of PokeCommunity!

I'm TheVeiledOne, and I've been a fan of pokemon for...I think 11 years. I'm also a fan of several other games(Let me know if you want examples), anime, music, etc.
I'm a writer and an artist, and am thinking about getting into game development.

I hope my time here is enjoyable.
Bye for now.

Sheep
July 25th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Examples? Do tell! I'd love to know. Tell us what games you play, what anime you watch, some of your favorite bands, and etc. It really would help us see what kind of person you are and find out what we have in common. Have you seen series like Fullmetal Alchemist or Madoka? Those are some of my favorites and it's always great to find others who like 'em as well. Even though we don't know what you like yet exactly, it's clear you're going to fit into General Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29) very well given how many topics it encompasses. :D You can chat about anime, music, movies, and TV shows there among other things. Sounds fun, right?!

And any big Pokemon fan such as yourself is welcome - we have a lot of fans who have been into it for a long time here. I've been a fan for a whopping 14-15 years and am still going strong. What games are your favorites? Do you watch the anime or play the card game, perhaps? The games sure are well-known but there's a lot more to the franchise than just that. I've been into the anime for about as long as the games as well.. the newer series have been pretty good and I try to keep up with those. :) We have places for pretty much anything relating to Pokemon so stop by wherever interests you and make some posts! Since you made an introduction you got past that first step, but there's so, so much to do here. Are you excited about X and Y? If so, you have the option of checking out our official Pokemon X & Pokemon Y (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) board; that place is bursting with life since everyone is so excited, hehe.

...but eee you have so many interests so I want to link you to almost every board we have. XD; We have a board for galleries/artwork called Art & Design (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21) whereas the Fan Fiction & Writing (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20) board is for writing and poetry. You should contribute to those sometime, any participation over there is more than welcome. As an artist and writer myself, I'd certainly love to see what you can do.

Be sure to have a blast here, Veiled! I'll be looking forward to having you and hope your time here is super pleasant. Be sure to let me or another moderator know if there's anything we can do to help. <3 Welcome!

Sterling
July 25th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Wow, 11 years! I've been a fan for...I believe 15 years now. I lost count but it's right around that range! xD Welcome aboard, TheVeiledOne. Great to see you here, sweetheart. :D

You can always share a lot of things you made here. If it's art, then the Art & Design section is perfect for you, if its writing then the Fanfiction & Writing section is also perfect for you. Basically the Creative Discussions section is a great place to be if you're feeling artsy & want to show off your creativity. Just a tip though: you need 15 posts or more before you can show off! :D

Your time will definitely be enjoyable here. Have a wonderful time here. Feel free to drop in a message if you wanna talk & stuff, and have a wonderful time <3

Tsutarja
July 26th, 2013, 02:07 AM
Hey there TheVeiledOne, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Looks like my good friend Cirno has pointed you in the right directions based on your interests! But I came by to welcome you personally, because it's an honor to have you join the best forum to talk Pokémon!

As a remidner, please be sure to look over the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into trouble at all.. the last thing we want to see of new members here is them getting an infraction just by not following a simple rule :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be more than glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, TheVeiledOne! You are always welcome to send me a friend request if you want! And always feel free to leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM if and whenever you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^