View Full Version : CJ's Return

July 25th, 2013, 7:39 PM
Herro everyone. I decided to return to PC at long last. I wasn't much of a member so I doubt many of you remember me.

I am CJ Blazer, formerly the ruler of Houndooms and currently a wolfmaster. Yes, I have became a furry since last time. I enjoy roleplaying and talking. Anybody can talk to me. I dont't bite. At least, not if you're nice. I bite the baddies. :D

I hope someone remembers me, but if they don't, I will try being up here more and more. I don't forum much these days, but I will try to be active. If ya want my skype, you can ask for it.

I believe that is all. I also am a anime and Gallade fan. :)

July 25th, 2013, 7:48 PM
Weren't you roleplaying at PTA the last time you were here? If so, welcome baaack! I so remember you clearly. :D It's wonderful to see you back, man. Roleplay Corner missed ya.

You should totally jump back in since like...the RP corner is really active and we have great roleplays for you. :D Hopefully you get reacquainted and hopefully you can stick around this time! <3

Have fun, and I hope to see you around. :3

July 25th, 2013, 7:59 PM
Aww, don't bite me! I'm a good person and want to make sure you have a good time here. :D; Welcome to the forum!

If you like roleplaying, take a peek at our Roleplay Corner (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)! It has some of the best roleplays around as well as very, very talented RPers. I used to roleplay during the days of Yahoo Messenger like.. ten years ago but haven't done it for a long time. :( Check out its rules and the currently open RPs; I'm sure you'll find some you enjoy. Any types of roleplays you like more than the rest? I love Pokemon ones in particular but might try out other ones like anime or off-topic RPs.. but maaan, given my poor memory, I'd probably forget about them quickly. Something a little more lax would be a lot better for me, though perhaps we'll run into each other in the roleplay boards in the future regardless. That'd be awesome.

Stinks you're not much of a forumer nowadays but I hope you know we'll always welcome you regardless. We are and always will be a friendly community so whenever you leave and reappear again, we'll be here with open arms! What do you enjoy outside of roleplaying? I'm sure there's a bit more we can know about you.. almost feels like I should know more but don't, which is driving me crazy, haha. Houndoom's an awesome Pokemon so I can totally agree with you on that. He was my favorite fire type in the second generation and was almost always on my team. But yeah, honestly, be sure to be on here a bit more as we'd loove to have you! PC is only growing and keeps getting better, so why not be a part of that? You should check out all the amazing boards we have since they've all missed you, hehe. Meganium certainly did and there's more where that came from. :) Now that we've gotten reacquainted I'll definitely miss you if you were to disappear too. Stick around like glue!

So yeah - have a great stay once again and it is very good to meet you! Be sure to let a staff member know if you need any help with anything.

July 25th, 2013, 8:44 PM
Thanks for the re-welcome. :) I might go make my first rp in a while. :)

I left PC cuz I had issues on another forum, so I stopped foruming completely. I'll be returning to it more now. I promise.

July 26th, 2013, 3:10 AM
Hey there CJ, and welcome back to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in greeting you back (and getting to know you)! {:3}

I think I remember seeing you posting around PC a long while ago, but I can't exactly remember ;_; but it's great to have you on board! And I'm sure that you'll find a lot of people here who won't bite, because the staff cracks down on rudeness in members :] And be sure to check out the RP Corner, as posted above by my good friend Cirny~

As a reminder, please be sure to refresh yourself with the rules here, so that you don't wind up getting into trouble over something that may have changed since you were last here.. we dislike it here when new members (and returning members) get infractions over small and simple rules :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting anyone around here on staff.. they are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad to help you out! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay back here on PC, CJ! You are welcome to send me a friend request if you want! And always feel free to send me a PM and or leave a VM on my profile if you ever wanna chat with me! ^_^

Edward Elric
July 26th, 2013, 9:12 AM
Hey! Welcome back to PC! Love to see old members return.

PC probably looks different to you since your last visit, at least slightly. Well, not much has really changed, and it is still incredibly easy to navigate through the site. One new section worth noting is the new X and Y (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=256) section! There you can chat and speculate about the two new upcoming 3DS Pokemon games. They're going to be awesome. It's a really popular section of the site, since so much news is still coming in about them. I recommend you check it out!

Anime and Manga used to have its own section, but now you can chat about them in the General Entertainment (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29) section of the site. There you can also chat about your favorite TV shows and movies. And we still have a Roleplaying (http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)section too, so I am sure you'll enjoy it there!

If you need anything just ask (: